Accepting help on popular Texture Pack: Odyssey Craft

xstevens o's Avatar xstevens o6/27/12 3:43 pm
1 emeralds 85
So far my Texture pack has almost 2,500 downloads and as good as that is I am not always active enough to finish it on my own or provide regular updates to feed the demands of the users. Odyssey Craft is a 32x32 texture pack and is almost done but I can't really do it on my own anymore. I have about 75% of the terrain done but none of the other things like armor, paintings, weapons, items etc. So what I am asking is that anyone can submit there work to me and i will absolutely use your textures if I lie them. I am also going to put up a section on my post called "special thanks" which willl be a section where I can give you credit for helping me which will give your works some more exposure.

If you choose to help me out heres what you can do:
-Download the texture pack and work on any terrain peices that I have not completed.
-Work on the armor
-Work on paintings
-Work on mob skins
-Work on items
-Work on just about anything that I have not done.
-Some terrain that I have already done that I will allow people to edit because I do not like very much includes: Tall Grass, Dead Bush, Regular Bush, Wooden Door, Glass, Torch.

Once completed just post them here, send them to me in a Private Message, or email them to nickstevens24@live.com

The only thing I ask about the textures is that you keep then to a 32x32 resolution except for the armor which can be made at a higher resolution if desired. Any questions please leave them down below or message me.

Texture Pack: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... ft-557043/
xstevens o
Level 40 : Master Artist