Armen Brine & Herobrine (RejectedShotgun's Haunted Series)

Robot_ninja455's Avatar Robot_ninja45512/28/14 9:51 am
1 emeralds 511 2
1/18/2016 10:51 am
Jaws_2005's Avatar Jaws_2005
Ah, Don't we just love him?The new being..Of life..If you don't like Armen Brine,He's going to jack you up.So,Get those bows ready..And fire..Because I will be discussing theories. Herobrine, you should know him in many ways.If you don't you're a newbie,or never heard of him. Witch is fine..But Armen Brine you might not know him because he's in a world where it's in a paradox. Grayson, Drake, and Armen Went in to a portal. They've traveled so far to destroy Herobrine.At the end,Armen Hit him with his Fiery sword and made Herobrine Mortal, when launching into him.And both fall into the lava, with Herobrine.But Herobrine Went inside him.To Survive.Armen Only has control a little bit.Drake Took part of his Herobrine.It's very rare Armen will act normal..but only a matter of time of 10 minutes.But here are many theory's.As you can see Elves are in there world.And What happened to them is unknown.This being said..What about Dark Elf's..Or Wood Elves..Or even Hell Elves?What happened to them?That is my theory's.
Robot_ninja455
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer