Bastiao09 Lv.10 Project Review

bastiao09's Avatar bastiao095/1/13 12:57 pm
1 emeralds 76
Hey Guys Bastion Here,

And i´m lv.10.I Wanna say thank to all the peoples who download my Maps or Skins.

There are some of my Projects.

*World In a Jar 2

What is It?

My best sucess with 1450views 450 downloads and 6 diamonds.It have more things than the Original of GTawesomesauce but not more downloads or diamonds or views.
Will You Keep Updating?

Sure!I Love make that jars.You know one thing?I Only use 5 times McEdit in this project.To Make 2 Pvp Jars,more two Survivence jars (Nether and End) and in the End.When i Reach 500Downloads and 1500views and 10Diamonds i Will Update with command blocks for tp in Pvp jars and 1 new mini-game jar the Parkour One!

*Parkour Map-Alucination

What is It?

Is my first Parkour Map.But...Why Alucination?Simple,for me Alucination is the conceit to no Ground/Only Void.Its only Parkour for Pros because its hard.It was tested by me 2 times.

Will You Keep Updating?

I Dont really know.Maiby i do a Alucination 2 i dont know.Im working in 2 projects at the same time and one is Parkour but its other type.

*Squid Boots Vs Butter Bots

What is It?

Its a kind of a "Whool Art" but you need to rebuild the BUDDER BOTS to help Sky Army defeat Squids.

*Will You keep Updating?

I Have 0 Planes to update.I Have a Started project of a Battle Pack but if noone request me for it i dont will update.

*Skins

What do you have done?

I Have Updated 3 Skins (One was removed by a Moderator of Pmc was the Iron Golem Steve) and the other two are the Gengiber Steve and SnowSteve.

Will You Make More Skins?

I Love make skins but i have stoped.If you wanna see more go to The Skindex and search for "Bastiao09".

And thats all guys.Thank You again for your help ;D
Who Knows if i turn in a Hypixel or in a Sethbling in the future?ah ah xD

(Sorry i dont have any Links.Pmc Moderators consider that Spam.And My english.)

Peace Out,
bastiao09
Level 42 : Master Pokemon