My dream mod (The Time Traveler)

Jt9's Avatar Jt93/1/12 4:07 am
1 emeralds 397 5
3/1/2012 7:48 am
ginga_ninja99's Avatar ginga_ninja99
Hi all, when I get more coding knowledge with java, I will make a more challenging mod. I call this mod "The Time Traveler". It adds over 50 new mobs, 2000 blocks, 2000 items, about 10 new dimensions, new trees, and more! This is when Minecraft and the past collide to create a mod. The dimensions are probably these:
-Minecraft Classic
-Indev
-Infdev
-Alpha
-Beta
-Jurassic Period
-Cretaceous Period
-Devonian Period
-Carboniferious Period
-The Ice Age

The mobs will be the dinosaurs, giant orthocone (my favorite), sea scorpian, giant birds, trilobites, megalodon (my 2nd favorite), mammoths, and much much more!
Each mob is placed in each of its period of which is was living. Classic will make you go in creative mode, and the grass is that neon green thing. The Indev and Infdev will be like it was. Alpha also. Beta world generation would be the same as the Beta 1.7.3, which is everyone's favorite. The rest is the past. Each of the dimensions need some sort of portal to get to there. The portal block itself will show a preview of what the dimension in it looks like, just like the minecraft screen when you log-in.
Sadly, I am not able to do it right now because I am a terrible texturer, mob-modeler, and I can't figure out how to make a new dimension. I will in the future.

Some GOOD modder PLEASE help me learn how to A. Model mobs, and B. Make a new dimension. I would like to thank Jetthebuizel for making a mod almost like this. Check out his Pre-pre-historic mod thingy. Thanks all.
And yes I will make it with MCForge, or then it would be impossible.
Jt9
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder