Im from planetminecraft trolls

rocketdog14's Avatar rocketdog143/11/13 5:15 am
1 emeralds 81
Hey guys just thought i would bring up the subject that almost everybody would know about "Hi im from planetminecraft to review your server" and of course they need Op to do this. But my favourite thing that just recently happened on this server i am Admin on was a guy came on and told me he was the owner of PMC normally with the other ones i would just ban them as soon as they want Op but this one i decided to kepp for a little of course i new what he was going to say can i have Op to do the review so i just so i just said u can have it if u let me be staff on PMC there was a bit of a pause then the answer came out you have to pay to be staff i wasnt really going to pay him but i said i would then that changed his mind to my friend handles the staff. I wish i could have trolled with him longer but he started to spam the chat so i had to ban him at that moment

The end

Not really i would just like to hear some of your funny ways you have trolled them or maybe if you are one then tell me what they have done to you.
rocketdog14
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon