How to Achieve the Following Enchantments on Survival Server

Thundxr__'s Avatar Thundxr__7/31/17 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 393 2
8/8/2017 5:22 am
Sparthia's Avatar Sparthia
Hey guys. I am on my friend's Survival Server and he gave me Moderator. However, when I tried to give myself items in creative mode (I have access), he told me I had to get all the enchants myself (BTW, I already have the diamond tools and armor from legit survival). After lots of arguing I finally agreed to do it legitimately. So I'm wondering how I can get all of these enchantments (In books).

SWORD:
-Sharpness V
-Knockback II
-Fire Aspect II
-Looting III
-Mending

PICKAXE:
-Efficiency V
-Fortune III (Or Silk Touch)
-Mending

AXE:
-Efficiency V
-Unbreaking III/Mending

BOW:
-Power V
-Flame
-Infinity

HELMET:
-Protection IV
-Respiration III
-Aqua Affinity

CHESTPLATE/LEGGINGS:
-Protection IV
-Thorns III

BOOTS:
-Protection IV
-Feather Falling IV
-Frost Walker II (Already Obtained, but another book would help)

So that is my list of enchants that I need to obtain. As a comment, please go over which enchants I can find where, and some tips for finding them would be nice.

Thanks guys!

-Thunderbolt_78
Thundxr__
Level 1 : New Miner