I Need a whole lot of devs and staff

DukeLuke's Avatar DukeLuke12/14/17 9:21 pm
1 emeralds 268 8
12/16/2017 4:33 pm
DukeLuke's Avatar DukeLuke
Hey guys, tdukeluke here. I need a whole bunch of people to help me kick off my server smoothly. Here’s the app format:

IGN:
Background:
We can contact you by:
If someone were to be racist in the chat, what would you do?

The IP’s Starfac.mygs.co and it’s on 1.9
Thanks Guys!
DukeLuke
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/16/2017 4:33 pmhistory
DukeLuke
Level 1 New Miner johnbc1789 Andorek and Draztica785 I would like to see you all on my server. Just resumed it. Please join today to talk to me as well as to make sure you're running on the version 1.9 and use this ip instead. 144.217.73.214:40470
12/15/2017 7:32 pmhistory
Andorek
IGN: Andorek

Timezone/Country: Just incase you need to know, I live in Australia, UTC+10:00

Position: Mod or Admin or Equivalent Rank/Forums Dev (I only know MYBB)

Background: I have over 7 years of Minecraft experience and over that time I have staffed on many servers (Which now unfortunately have all shut down). Aswell as my staffing experience on Minecraft I have also staffed on a Garry's Mod server (If you don't know that game look it up), which is similar but alot more organized in staffing so I know my stuff. I have also made a few forum websites with mybb which look pretty decent so if you don't have a forums already I may be able to hook you up. I also know photoshop so if you need a logo or something I can do that too.

I also have a Mac and PC, so I know my way around compatibility etc. I also know how to make Minecraft Mods and could learn plugins and stuff (No promises).

We can contact you by:
Steam: Andorek
Discord (un-preferred): Andorek#4278

If someone were to be racist in the chat, what would you do? I would mute them for 5 mins, and if after that they don't stop, I'd ban them for 10 mins. Most people would get bored and move on to a different server if they only came on to break rules and then got banned.

Just noting: I can't connect to your server :/ pretty sure it's not on my end.
12/15/2017 12:22 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
SpankyTv
IGN:
Position: Admin
Background: Hi my name is Timothy, I have been building and developing my own servers for many years with not just Minecraft but various games with more complicated server aspects. I am skilled in many things and i am also very creative and open minded and good with people.

We can contact you by: You can contact me through here. or my discord DЯΛZƬIᄃΛ#2406
If someone were to be racist in the chat, what would you do? I would give them 1 strike and if it were to happen again they would be kicked if it where to happen a 3rd time they would be banned.
12/15/2017 11:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
LamoidZombieDog
xD all the kids tossing their parents email in public sites
rip
12/15/2017 5:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tirdad
IGN:_dana_(not premium)
Position: H-Admin
Background: I play Minecraft about 5 years and I have configured a server.I also know a lot of commands and my typing speed is too high.
We can contact you by:tirdadmor@yahoo.com or discord Tirdad#0428
If someone were to be racist in the chat, what would you:I warn them with /warn and if they didn't listened to me I will mute them.
12/14/2017 11:36 pm
johnbc1789
IGN: johnbc1789
Position: Moderators
Background: Being playing minecraft for a while took a break and now back at it used to doing stuff on a mac and have created several servers for me and my friends. Played with mods and shaders but would like to have more expierence with being a moderator for first time may need some training but thats it. BTW I'm not always available but i'm available.
We can contact you by: Email: jbc0650@gmail.com
12/14/2017 11:05 pmhistory
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
TheVCreator
_Nsanity_,
13 (don’t underestimate me I’m very mature),
Dev ( I would like some credit if your fine with it),
im a mod and map creator, and am Pretty frickin good with command blocks,
You can contact me through you email: curiositykills04@gmail.com
firmly tell them to stop. If they keep on mute them for a bit.
hope I get the job! Please don’t judge me because of my age! And make sure to check out the stuff I’ve made!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome