John Smith Problems

9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9's Avatar 9lLA4eaZSOydZgc910/3/11 9:56 pm
1 emeralds 56
So I was checking out HD Texturepacks on my dads computer which can hold them, my regular one cant hold HD Texturepacks, it'll just be the laggiest thing on earth and eventully crash, You can only stay on Render Distance to Short. No Far, no Normal. No moon No sun. Anyway, I was checking it out lookin' at it with TMI and Singleplayer commands, ultimate combination, and well I tried chainmail, diamond and gold. There was no texture. It was deafult. accecpt for diamond and gold chestplates, theyre thumbnail was changed from deafult. And sheep looked normal, slime was deafult so was squid! Endermen were deafult, giants lagged me but they werent deafult, pigzombies were deafult, theyre swords werent. Ghasts were deafult too. Theyre fireballs werent thought. Spiders were deafult So were cavespiders, they both fought eachother which was funny but anyway. When I shot arrows, theyre smoke or whatever was deafualt, so was them in general, but the thumbnail was totaly diffrent. Silverfish were deafult. So Basicly alots deafult. I need help, either the guy who posted it on minecraft forums was an outdated version or he just teased us with a teaser or possibly is still working on it.
9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9
Level 4 : Apprentice Network