Minecraft bedrock edition, how to improve it?

AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis11/26/18 12:35 pm history
2 emeralds 129
Microtransactions is an understandable constructive criticism of bedrock edition, but then I'd like to ask how would people suggest Mojang/Microsoft go about improving it?

If the suggestion is to remove the microtransactions and allow people to conveniently use free texture packs like on Java version, then I agree 100%, that's a valid point.

Want a built in save file converter? that already exists to an extent, Xbox 360 worlds are convertable in Xbox One Edition, which are then backed up to the cloud and can be imported to bedrock edition. And I've already shared a link to a program somebody made which allows you to convert Java/PC worlds to bedrock edition and vice versa, and it's free.

But some of us don't want to go back to older versions of the game and I've already pointed out why, I'm not going to repeat myself, so having Mojang abandon the project of updating bedrock edition is clearly not going to happen, it's popular enough to where people are buying and using it on the consoles and on Windows 10 PC's, and plus it has controller support, unmodded, and not everyone is into modding their games, especially legit survival mode players who don't wish to add in things that'll be game breaking, and some mods, ones that specifically affect gameplay, are cheating and you may as well be creative mode if you're going to make yourself invincible from the start.

We'd get far more progress on this if we come to an understanding on individual preferences
instead of shoehorning changes on people undemocratically.
AGTRigorMortis
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner