Minecraft PE Strange Glitch?

futurerobotblox20's Avatar futurerobotblox208/17/13 5:05 pm
1 emeralds 201
Hey minecrafters, future here. And today I need to talk about something me and my friend encountered on Minecraft Pocket Edition.

So we were building a world on survival. Normal world, no jailbreak or mods or texturepacks. I was down t bedrock mining, he was up on the mountain where are house is, working on a secret tunnel in the pool of water, sadly, with the water pushing down on him he wasn't able to make it up in time and drowned.

This is where it got creepy.

He respawned on some island. He didn't recognize anything there so he told me to have a look at it. The world seemed slightly smaller than a normal PE world. And after all four corners, there was no mountain. I checked the server list on the pause screen and it said he was still connected.

He left the game, rejoined and same thing. World was different. So we both leaved the game. I went on another world for a second, exited it, But he was somehow able to join my world on wifi, without me in it. This time though it was diffrent again, and the game was lagging and textures were a bit messed up. We got creeped out. and went upstairs to type this out for you. Any answers would be nice.
Thanks in advance
-future
futurerobotblox20
Level 22 : Expert Ninja