Which world type/gen would you rather build on for Creative free build?

Pangamma's Avatar Pangamma2/8/19 1:18 pm
4 emeralds 423 5
2/15/2019 12:59 pm
Pangamma's Avatar Pangamma
If you were building on a creative free build server, meaning open worlds and no land claims. Just rollback protection and that is it... Which type of world would you want to build on? What would be your favorite land Style? Also if anyone is curious about the wool City land generator, check my profile page and my battery image is a picture of something that was generated by it. Also Imagine All Grass replace with green wool.
Pangamma
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2019 5:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
i usually enjoy aether~~
02/08/2019 5:13 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
why not make people chose what kind of world they will build in? like with a gui?, if you are every planning on making this server i will gladly help!. and if i can,... even cover some of the cost! i like the idea!!!
02/15/2019 12:59 pm
Pangamma
I added the world selection GUI as you suggested. Now I just need to figure out how to make players spawn with a compass in the hand
02/08/2019 7:09 pm
Pangamma
Also the idea of a GUI for getting to the worlds? That is a really good idea. I've been using a couple of world warps, but a GUI is a way better idea. It would be even cooler if the GUI saved their per-world locations as well.
02/08/2019 7:08 pmhistory
Pangamma
Omg. I would love some help with it. Join in, add me on discord! Taylor#7048 A lot of it is already done, it just needs more people to actually use it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome