1.13.2 Server Remove Anti-Hack system

milkev's Avatar milkev2/19/19 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 290 5
2/19/2019 5:44 pm
milkev's Avatar milkev
Hello,

I have done tons of google searches and searched for mods, plugins, etc.

is there a way to remove the anti hack system? occassionally in my server i get "player moved to quickly" messages, and it can get annoying especially when exploring new areas.

i have full control over the server and all its files, running on ubuntu.

I understand that increasing the ram and cpu power will help with this issue, but as im running it on a digitalocean droplet, doing so costs money and i'd rather not do that. not to mention everything lags at some point, so this really wouldnt help my problem.

I don't usually get these messages, but I would like to get rid of them entirely.

This usually happens when in a boat, minecart, horse or when using a trident to fly around my world.
milkev
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2019 5:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iTzCascadexX
It's either built into the Server code or Bukkit/Spigot, neither of which you can modify yourself. It's virtually impossible to stop the warnings from appearing.
02/19/2019 5:21 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
thats normal, no way to fix it without paying up the wazoo for top of the line components since its when the server tps goes bellow 20
02/19/2019 5:23 pm
milkev
I can't even modify the server files to remove it?
02/19/2019 5:37 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
its built into the server jar, its just saying that the server slowed down for a few ticks and didnt expect the player (client) to stay at full speed, go yell at mojang if its an issue
02/19/2019 5:44 pm
milkev
Its not an issue, just annoying.

if its built into the server.jar ill just find it and modify the file to remove it.

thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome