Anyone good with command blocks?

AxoTheAxolotl's Avatar AxoTheAxolotl5/4/18 10:48 am
1 emeralds 153 5
5/4/2018 5:44 pm
garlicbreathinator's Avatar garlicbreathinator
So, I want to make a command book (With colored text) that can spawn a raw fish that can spawn lighting but I don't know how to make a command book that can give me this magical lighting spawning fish (I am not even sure it's possible) so I came here wondering if anyone knew how I could possible make a command that would give me a book that would spawn a magical fish that can spawn lighting.
AxoTheAxolotl
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2018 5:44 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
Hey, this is an interesting request, but I can definitely do it.

To make this, I first need to know what you mean by "can spawn lightning". Do you mean that it strikes lightning on whatever you hit with it, or that when you throw it on the ground it will strike lightning where it lands, or maybe something else entirely?

The other thing I need to know what minecraft version this is for (1.12 or 1.13 snapshots). It would be a lot easier to make in the snapshots.
05/04/2018 2:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
/give @p written_book 1 0 {pages:["\"\",{\"text\":\"Spawn fish\",\"bold\":true,\"color\":\"dark_aqua\",\"clickEvent\":{\"action\":\"run_command\",\"value\":\"/give @p minecraft:fish 1 0\"}},{\"text\":\"\\n\\n\",\"color\":\"reset\"},{\"text\":\"Summon lightning\",\"bold\":true,\"color\":\"gold\",\"clickEvent\":{\"action\":\"run_command\",\"value\":\"/summon minecraft:lightning_bolt\"}}]"],title:"Magic book",author:BartTheBart,display:{Lore:["ZapFish"]}}
05/04/2018 2:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
is that what you wanted?
05/04/2018 10:50 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
lolgeny
There are loads of online generators
05/04/2018 10:49 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
AxoTheAxolotl
:Le spelling mistake: Possibly*