forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Help

Bungeecord help...

1 emerald3 replies587 views
created 05/30/2013 5:47 pm by Eclipse111
last reply 05/31/2013 1:22 pm
Me and my friend both own a server.. We would like to link them using Bungeecord, although we need a proxy in the middle apparently... How can I do this with a host?
Posted by avatar
Eclipse111
Level 1 : New Miner
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

3 replies

05/30/2013 7:04 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
jjbbccdd
first of all you need a vps, or a machine you have ftp and ssh access to, you will need to be able to run 2 servers, the bungee cord server (this is just to run bungee cord) and you will also need a Lobby server, you will connect using the bungee cord server ip, but the players will acctually be playing on the lobby server (which is a complete different ip) *NOTE - ONLY USE THE IP YOU ARE USING FOR THE BUNGEE CORD SERVER, FOR THE PLAYERS TO CONNECT TO THE LOBBY SERVER*

there is a config file which the bungee cord server creates, there you can add the servers that you want to link and you can transport server 2 server by typing: /server [server name] but to do this you must have logged into the lobby server first. (using your bungee cord server ip)
05/31/2013 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Eclipse111
My host is pytohost, running multicraft with FTP access. When I boot the server using multicraft it's boots off the .jar you selected, but I can only select one. And I don't really want to buy another server. I do know how to set Bungeecord and how to use the config. I'm kind of new to all is multi server stuff..
05/31/2013 1:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
jjbbccdd
like i said, you need to get a vps or a dedicated server

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome