Bungeecord help...

Eclipse111's Avatar Eclipse1115/30/13 5:47 pm
1 emeralds 653 3
5/31/2013 1:22 pm
jjbbccdd's Avatar jjbbccdd
Me and my friend both own a server.. We would like to link them using Bungeecord, although we need a proxy in the middle apparently... How can I do this with a host?
Eclipse111
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2013 7:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
jjbbccdd
first of all you need a vps, or a machine you have ftp and ssh access to, you will need to be able to run 2 servers, the bungee cord server (this is just to run bungee cord) and you will also need a Lobby server, you will connect using the bungee cord server ip, but the players will acctually be playing on the lobby server (which is a complete different ip) *NOTE - ONLY USE THE IP YOU ARE USING FOR THE BUNGEE CORD SERVER, FOR THE PLAYERS TO CONNECT TO THE LOBBY SERVER*

there is a config file which the bungee cord server creates, there you can add the servers that you want to link and you can transport server 2 server by typing: /server [server name] but to do this you must have logged into the lobby server first. (using your bungee cord server ip)
05/31/2013 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Eclipse111
My host is pytohost, running multicraft with FTP access. When I boot the server using multicraft it's boots off the .jar you selected, but I can only select one. And I don't really want to buy another server. I do know how to set Bungeecord and how to use the config. I'm kind of new to all is multi server stuff..
05/31/2013 1:22 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
jjbbccdd
like i said, you need to get a vps or a dedicated server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome