Bungeecord on one dedicated server help

Blwhit2's Avatar Blwhit212/29/15 9:03 pm
1 emeralds 207 3
2/5/2016 10:07 am
carbonawk's Avatar carbonawk
Hello everyone,

I am planning to launch a server in the next few weeks and I need some of my questions answered about bungeecord and how it works before I continue with what I am doing.

I am basically going to launch a hub server, and I need all the gamemodes separate. I know I can use Multiverse but my question is, can I use bungeecord if I bought one dedicated server and made multiple servers within that one.

I would like the plugins separate like the chestshops and kills and so on. So is it possible to run a bungeecord on 1 dedicated server with multiple gamemodes?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Blwhit2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2016 10:07 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
carbonawk
Blwhit2Hello everyone,

I am planning to launch a server in the next few weeks and I need some of my questions answered about bungeecord and how it works before I continue with what I am doing.

I am basically going to launch a hub server, and I need all the gamemodes separate. I know I can use Multiverse but my question is, can I use bungeecord if I bought one dedicated server and made multiple servers within that one.

I would like the plugins separate like the chestshops and kills and so on. So is it possible to run a bungeecord on 1 dedicated server with multiple gamemodes?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I have done exactly this. If you want more information just write me a message.
01/01/2016 2:54 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Lead_Airplanes
If you mean Dedicated server as in you have a dedicated box running Linux or Windows where you have access through remote desktop or SSH, yes. If you have a dedicated game server, then no.
12/30/2015 6:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
greigster
Hey there!

Hi I'm Connor and I have worked with BungeeCord on multiple occasions whilst being a systems administrator. You can feel free to get in touch with me via messages

Thanks,
Connor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome