Buying A Server

Lokyus's Avatar Lokyus7/31/12 7:55 am
9/3/2012 8:58 pm
marko1's Avatar marko1
As my port forwarding didn't work, I'm searching to buy a server! Is there any way I can buy a cracked server; that is not for premium only? And is it cheap?
Lokyus
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2012 8:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Puncher
marko1
sounds like a real cool idea! pm me when its done/if it works out
09/02/2012 2:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
codylegge
I have some great ideas for a minecraft server, I require some builders some staff and some help with basicly anything The site is darkraider.enjin.com I have a host allready with is 6 gbs and 240 slots. Below is my idea.

Including ..

Two Separate Towns, And group manager handles both as a "rank" Each Town is ran by the community, And of course they are both at war. Although everyone well be sharing a spawn for each town, Everyone well still have there own separate base's/factions. Each town gets its own Full sized map with a 800 Radius. So everyone is still spread out.

Only player shops well be where you can buy items, So that means no admin shop. Ive added the jobs plugin to acquire money.

The first town is called Aresden, The other one is Elvine, And with multiverse i was able to add a map in between them. For an Example go to this link below
http://www.helbreathusa.com/images2/maps/default.jpg

There well be no /warp commands, If you wanna go to the enemy town you walk across the "middle land" And you'll encounter many monster pits there by the mob spawner's. For example there well be wolf spawner's placed in certain spots and like ender man etc.. all spawners... Only Donators well be able to obtain there own spawner's.

Each town well have its own spawn created by the suggested players from the towns... For example if a bunch of people join elvine. They choose there own mayor.. This well be the person who decides the building structures and player shops... It well be world Guarded.. But still Be able to be tnted by the enemy faction.... Also Pvp well be enabled in spawns, So you can goto the enemy town and go kick some ass if you wanna.... Having such a unique set up and lead to many events like town vs town and a good capture the flag kinda events... many options are available using this set up.

This is only a test, Ill give it a shot for the first little bit, and see what everyone thinks. If this dosent work out the server well be reverted back to normal factions pvp. Also if you have any ideas for this please make a forum post or message me on Skype. This idea is based on a game called helbreath. if you have heard of it then you'll know what im planning on doing, If not you can Google it or YouTube it to get a general idea.

Please stay tuned for the new server Ip also! Eta would be 2 Days.

If your intrested please reply here or, Add my skype cody.legge1

Or post on the fourms. thanks!
09/01/2012 8:17 pm
Level 20 : Expert Robot
bodiedoo
I am not a professional host but i have a lot of excess capacity on my server.
I could maybe do this for you. How many slots do you need.
09/01/2012 8:42 am
Lokyus
Thank you all! I'll let you know when I buy a server!
08/28/2012 5:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
JJrambo96
https://www.beastnode.com/minecraft.html Still the best value and hosting out there
08/28/2012 5:17 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
kevinpurcell058
www.pwnagepromo.net , 50% off with 50off and cheapest hosting you can find
08/28/2012 5:07 am
Lokyus
Thank you all! I got a link in PM, I wonder is it a good site?
http://www.wobhosting.com/whmcs/aff.php?aff=031
08/27/2012 7:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Puncher
marko1
As others have said black out is the best period. Link in sig
08/06/2012 9:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Spike3817
Hello!!! We have great support unlimited storage and our prices are one of the chepaest! Visit our website
For more details http://nitrohosts.net/whmcs/cart.php or just simply add me
On Skype nitrohosts_andrew
08/05/2012 11:22 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
DarkcryCRAFT
Lokyus that is a bad idea to team up with some one who you dont know for you will have to pay the person money and for he may just scam you and you just loss about 20$
for a crack server im gusseing their like 40$ for a 40-64 players slots
Your better off buying a small one install buycraft have ranks set up they buy the ranks later on when your server has lots of people need more people you buy a biggerr slot server once you have enough money
08/25/2012 1:43 pm
Lokyus
Thanks dude! And guess what, that guy wanted to robb me, but I got him!
But where can I get a small server?
08/02/2012 11:08 am
Lokyus
As tekerscraft2 didn't respond yet, I still need help. Until he responds, of course!
08/01/2012 10:42 am
Lokyus
WoW! That sound good, listen I am working on a whole Gaming Group on YouTube! I would be glad if you would like to join us and share a server with us! I will send you our channel link in the PM and if ur inetersted contact me!
07/31/2012 8:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tekkerscraft2
Hello Lokyus, I am looking to buy a cracked server swell. I know how to do it. Would you want to go in with it together so we can buy a bigger server?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome