Can I disable cheats on my world with cheats enabled?

sonic2kk's Avatar sonic2kk11/27/12 2:25 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 2
10/3/2013 5:17 pm
Farik's Avatar Farik
I made my original Minecraft world with the intention of it being a test world. That turned out not to be the case and then I uploaded it to PMC and now its quite popular! However, there is one person who said that I was cheating in the world. I haven't cheated in the world but just to stop anyone else from thinking that I would like to know if there is a way to disable cheats in a world that has them enabled! I tried opening the world to LAN and tried to disable them that way. I cannot use NBTedit as I am using Mac and even though I was told that you could use it on Mac if you got Mono but that isn't the case! So is there any other way(s) to disable cheats in a Minecraft world that has them enabled??? -sonic2kk
sonic2kk
Level 27 : Expert Architect