Converting a Downloaded Windows 10 Minecraft PE Map to Minecraft Java Edition Map

PapaNyx's Avatar PapaNyx2/22/19 11:17 am
1 emeralds 569 2
2/23/2019 5:56 pm
PapaNyx's Avatar PapaNyx
So I just downloaded this really awesome Minecraft survival world with a bunch of already built and furnished buildings. I do what I already know to do, drag the extracted map into the saves folder of .minecraft. I load up Minecraft and, guess what, the world isn't there. So I download it again repeat the process and again the world is a no show. So I go into the map's file find the 'readme.txt' file read it and I find out its a Windows 10 Minecraft PE map. So this is where the question arises, can you convert that PE map tojava edition without having Windows 10 Minecraft PE, and how would you go about converting the PE map to Java edition.
Thank You!
Flyer
PapaNyx
Level 33 : Artisan Scribe