Default water, lava, fire and portal textures???

sigurd4's Avatar sigurd41/6/13 2:35 pm
1 emeralds 425 4
1/7/2013 7:41 pm
Nice7's Avatar Nice7
im playing around with a private hd texturepack and i want the animated water and lava textures to be as it is in the default, but it is not using the normal texture but the one in the right bottom of terrain.png, and is not animated. this happens to all of my other texturepacks even the non hd ones! i know it is hardcoded into the game, but when experiencing the hd texturepack bug that appears when you forget to use HDpatcher, i though maybe someone could record the animated lava/water/fire texture (somebody allready have done that with the portal texture.) and then turn it into one of those textures you use when using animated textures mod.

well, the question is:
do you know about anyone who have done that??? anywhere i can download the default textures?
sigurd4
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Toast