Desperate Help! (Hub Server) Without bungee! BIG ISSUE

MrRedemtion's Avatar MrRedemtion3/29/15 10:20 pm
1 emeralds 155 2
3/30/2015 10:43 pm
Altitude Community's Avatar Altitude Community
Hey! Thanks for reading this post If you came here .
Anyways, my problem right now is that I want a Hub server with multiverse and its just really freaking frustrating when I don't know how to separate inventory's and also I set my Hub (World) To Adventure mode, it doesn't do that so yea I'm kind of in a knot and really need help! Yes, yes there is multiverse inventory's and etc but I literally read like all of the plugins that relate to it and they all have there horrible horrible flaws. Anyways, please help me out and if it works I will give you a rank if you want or +rep or whatever works. Anyways thanks for reading this all again, until next time!

Sincerely,
MrJensen ::bookshelf:
MrRedemtion
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner