Help Meh

BlackDragoon420's Avatar BlackDragoon4201/23/18 3:58 pm
1 emeralds 192 7
1/30/2018 4:15 am
Ezacu's Avatar Ezacu
Ok so my friend who was at my house recently was hacking even after i told him NOT to and he was frozen in game and was not able to even leave the game (he could exit out of minecraft fully) but he wasnt able to press escape as in he could PRESS it but the freeze would make it go back to the screen. is this illegal? please tell me i would like to do something about this!
BlackDragoon420
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2018 8:04 pm
Level 28 : Expert Caveman
zoobros
freeze is susposed to make you go back to the screen, its a punishment you get by hacking.
01/23/2018 4:42 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
If he got out of Minecraft (so fully closed the client) then trust me: he also left the game (server). I get the impression that there wasn't really much "hacking" going on, it sounds more like flooding to me. Providing a server with so much garbage that it eventually lags out the whole thing.

As to legal or not... impossible to tell without knowing exactly what he was doing. But from the sound of things it most certainly wasn't ethical, and as Ezacu said: you might want to be more careful because if he's using your Internet connection then chances are high that you'll be held responsible for his actions.
01/23/2018 7:57 pm
BlackDragoon420
i mean he was just using a hacked client and was frozen by an mod.
01/23/2018 10:20 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spleefer
Ace_Monkey_Ilium
Now it make sense lol
01/23/2018 4:27 pmhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Ezacu
How was he hacking, hacking like on a minecraft hack client or hacking like actually hacking. It would be illegal if he is actually hacking but if you are just using a hack client or mods then it is not illegal but I would definitely not advise ever using hacks. Most minecraft servers do not allow hacks which will get you banned if you do use them and hacks really take the fun out of the game for both you and other players. If you can't get out of the game press ALT-F4 on windows and force quit minecraft on Mac. Other than that just shut down your computer. Also, just for future reference, make your title a little more descriptive such as, "Please Help, Minecraft Frozen" because you already are in the minecraft help forum so people know that you need help. If you need any more help pm me soon because in an hour or so I won't really be able to help you.
01/23/2018 7:59 pmhistory
BlackDragoon420
he was just using a client that he installed. it wasnt frozen HE was frozen by a mod as in like he was anti knockback and the mod froze him and told him to get TS or he will be banned permanently which he was.
01/30/2018 4:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Ezacu
I would not recommend any further use of hack clients as you saw what happened because most servers don't allow hacking.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome