HELP - Texture Pack Problems!

_The_Boss_'s Avatar _The_Boss_1/6/13 12:30 pm
1 emeralds 178 2
1/7/2013 9:17 pm
fishyies's Avatar fishyies
Hey PMC. I finally finished my new texture pack. I spent long time doing it. But I'm having problems. When I tried to open it in the minecraft texture packs menu, it didn't open (Yes, I put everything inside a zip like texture packs should be). So I decided to replace default with this to force minecraft to open it. But when it opened, Most of the blocks were plain white and others where a mix of lot's of different textures. It already happened to other texture pack I did, but my friend fixed it, but now I can't talk to him so I need your help. Also you may want (or need) to know that the texture pack is 16x16 and I did it using Paint.net. I personaly think it's something wrong with the size of the terrain but I'm not sure and I don't know how to fix it. If you can tell me step by step how to correct this I would be very happy. Also, if I post the pack when it's done (99% chance) I'll write your name in the post for helping me. Thank you for reading and for helping if you do.

_The_Boss_
_The_Boss_
Level 33 : Artisan Dolphin