Help with LAN world and texture packs

Narnian Dryad's Avatar Narnian Dryad10/13/16 5:28 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 1
10/13/2016 5:35 pm
Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter
Ok, so my sister and I have separate minecraft accounts, and we'd love to play together on a LAN world instead of doing a free server that is laggy and takes 3 hours to load or doesn't have all of the versions. We are connected to the same Wifi, and I watched TONS of tutorials on youtube, and NONE of them make any sense or work. Can someone reply with a link to an easy to understand tutorial OR give a step by step instruction for setting up a LAN world in 1.10+? ALSO: I've been trying to find 1.10+ tutorials for how to make a texture pack, as easy as possible (I'm not that good at coding.) So can anyone post a link to an easy 1.10+ tutorial / step by step instruction below? THANKS!
Narnian Dryad
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior