I accidentaly deleted the minecraft launcher

JoshuaTippy's Avatar JoshuaTippy6/21/18 2:10 pm
1 emeralds 8.9k 9
6/23/2018 5:17 pm
JoshuaTippy's Avatar JoshuaTippy
idk how to fix this
JoshuaTippy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2018 5:17 pm
JoshuaTippy
yayyy it works! thx for the help!
06/22/2018 3:44 pm
JoshuaTippy
ok i found it in the recycle bin lol, but now it says that it cant start because the files MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll cant be found
06/23/2018 12:00 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
thunderbolt73
Maybe just uninstall the whole thing and reinstall? (It is free of course.) It should just give you a complete fresh start. Make sure to save your worlds first though. You can access the worlds by opening your file explorer and typing %appdata% in the top bar & clicking on the .minecraft folder. From there, just copy the file named "saves." Good luck!
06/21/2018 6:43 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
ZATEN
it might be in your recycle bin
06/21/2018 3:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
WungaWunga
No, you do not have to buy it again. First off, did you accidently deleted the minecraft launcher on your desktop, or did you go into the minecraft files and delete it there?

If you only deleted the Minecraft Launcher on your Desktop, check if it’s in your recycling bin. If not there, Right-click anywhere on the Desktop, hover over New > , and click on Shortcut. In the textbox that appears, copy and paste the following in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\MinecraftLauncher.exe
After which it will ask you to name the shortcut. You can name it whatever, but let’s just stick with Minecraft. After this, click Finish, and you should be all done! Happy Crafting :)

If you did, however, delete minecraft in Minecraft’s files, and the above didn’t work for you, you’ll have to re-install Minecraft from the official MC Website. Re-installing Minecraft is free, just go to the following link : https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/?ref=bm . Click the Download button on the right, after which you will begjn downloading MinecraftLauncher.msi . Click the up-facing arrow next to MinecraftLauncher.msi, and select Open. After this, the Minecraft Setup Wizard will open. Follow the onscreen instructions from there, and you’ll be all set. Let me know if this helped :)

If neither of these worked for you, send me a Private Message (PM) and I’ll help you when I get a chance.
06/21/2018 2:56 pmhistory
Level 45 : Master Magical Girl
peri
Just download the launcher off of the Minecraft website and log in, you don't need to buy Minecraft again lol
06/21/2018 2:49 pm
JoshuaTippy
do i have to buy it again?
06/21/2018 9:22 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake
MmanGamer14
Nope, you would only have to buy it again if you deleted your account. (Hard to do that by accident.)
06/21/2018 2:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
PufferJackets
re install it from the minecraft website.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome