I can't play multiplayer minecraft!

TreeTurtle's Avatar TreeTurtle2/20/19 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 8
3/6/2019 5:53 pm
TreeTurtle's Avatar TreeTurtle
Whenever I try and join any server, no matter the minecraft version it gets stuck at the "Joining world" part. I would be very thankful if you could help, thank you :D
TreeTurtle
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2019 9:51 pm
tylermatherne413
Also i was able to get on hypixel no problem, if that helps. Waiting for a solution
02/20/2019 9:47 pm
tylermatherne413
My brother and I have been having the same issue getting into our friend's LAN server. we just had a java update that minecraft initiated, and we both now can not connect despite seeing her LAN server online. Never had an issue before. my computer is less than a year old, and top notch as far as parts go. I usually get around 450 fps on max settings for minecraft, so the fact that i am having this issue all of a sudden is strange. was playing on the server yesterday, and my friend is able to play on the server with no problem.
02/20/2019 9:43 pm
TheGoldenBear77
Have you unistalled minecraft completely? Like through the windows uninstaller, and deleted all files? If not try that?
03/06/2019 5:53 pm
TreeTurtle
I have reinstalled it many times but I will try uninstalling it from windows, thank you.
02/20/2019 9:42 pm
Phrenic Games
If you cant play multiplayer than that means you probably put premium servers in a cracked minecraft launcher. if you do, than search for "cracked minecraft servers" that should give you what you need.
03/06/2019 5:50 pm
TreeTurtle
I do not have a cracked version on minecraft and I am now having the same problem on single player!
02/20/2019 9:32 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Botanist
Lawntaun
Does your game crash or freeze? I may not be an expert, and this has never happened to me before, but it could be that your laptop/computer is old or cluttered, making multiplayer Minecraft load slower than usual. This does not sound like an internet connection issue, so I wouldn't be worried about that part.
03/06/2019 5:49 pm
TreeTurtle
My game freezes and the problem in now happening on single player. My computer is a pretty nice computer too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome