I lost my minecraft server~!

LeeVC's Avatar LeeVC10/28/18 9:03 pm
2 emeralds 215 2
10/29/2018 2:00 pm
LeeVC's Avatar LeeVC
So i recently got a new computer and while I backup everything, I realize that I lost the IP of a Minecraft Server I liked playing on. Is there any search thingy I can do on myself to see what Servers I've been on? I already checked that Minecraft stat site and it's very inaccurate.

I remember that in my server, there was Land Claim options. On my server, I had made my very own Tower in the wilderness and I had shulker boxes on the top. it was right next to a pond and I had my own green house right across from it.

In the chat, I remember that occassionally, there would be "Word unscramble" games and if you typed in the unscrambled word, you'd get a Key. I just can't remember the name of that server for the life of me! I hope what little clues I can remember might be able to help me find it again T_T

My username is: LVCP
LeeVC
Level 1 : New Crafter