Job available for in-game money, holiday decorators needed

EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals12/3/16 10:31 pm
12/4/2016 2:19 pm
EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals

EnderCreepZombie will pay (in-game money) for help decorating his base for Christmas. Please let him know if you're interested in a job. IP: 162.220.63.5:25745

He is a long-term player and guaranteed to pay. All builds/work is LEGIT meaning you will have to mine/farm items. Also, creative freedom is limited in the sense that you have to do the decoration in the style/sense EnderCreepZombie wants it.

Here are some screenshots of his base:

You can also visit his base at /warp sperch29

Thanks for your help!
Emp
EmpathyHeals
Level 42 : Master Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2016 2:19 pm
EmpathyHeals
You join the server, version 1.10.2. If Ender is on (usually in the evenings US time) you say "yo Ender, I want to help you decorate." Then you talk to him and discuss needs and payments.

Or, if he's not on, you /mail send EnderCreepZombie yo, I want to help you decorate. Then you make a home on the server and have fun doing other things and wait for him to get back to you. Maybe visit his base at /warp sperch29 and look around, see what's already been done, get inspired, etc. Then talk to him when he gets on.

Hope to see you soon! If not this, we have other players giving jobs. He was just looking for help on this specifically, cause he's kinda lazy and doesn't like to do all the work alone.

Happy Christmas!
12/03/2016 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OxyGen_XX
What are the requirements
12/03/2016 11:02 pm
EmpathyHeals
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com