Know these Plugins?

Drakeh's Avatar Drakeh7/26/13 2:43 pm
7/27/2013 5:21 pm
Drakeh's Avatar Drakeh
Hey guys! So I've started working on a server that I plan on releasing in a few days if I get everything worked out. I'm stuck right now, because I need specific plugins to make the server work the way I want it to. If any of you people know these plugins, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me the names of them.

1.) There's a plugin that doesn't let you build or destroy in the map. If you try to break a block, there is no breaking animation.

2.) A "safe-area" plugin that doesn't allow PVP or mobs to spawn. I know the Factions plugin had this feature, but it no longer has the "/f claim safearea" command. Thus, I need a new plugin.

3.) A plugin the re-fills the contents of chests.

Thanks a lot for reading guys! Heck, if you name the plugins I might as well make you a server moderator.
Drakeh
Level 45 : Master Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2013 5:21 pm
Drakeh
I'm still looking for plugins! The most helpful people get to be Moderators (:
07/26/2013 4:08 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
TreasureChests and ChestRegen are two plugins I know of for chests that refill. ChestRegen is simpler to use from what I can tell (I set up a map with TreasureChests only to learn about ChestRegen, and I don't feel like going back and setting everything up again).

Putting the server in Adventure mode won't let players break most blocks, but that's probably not your best bet because they can still break some blocks. Grief Prevention prevents block-breaking in claimed areas, is simple to use, is efficient, but still has the block-breaking animation.
07/26/2013 4:19 pm
Drakeh
Thanks, I'll give it a look. I was on a server a long time ago (It was called MineZ, not the one that is up today) and it had the Survival Games 2 map. You could not even hit the blocks, but you could open chests and such.
07/26/2013 3:59 pm
Drakeh
The safe-area plugin I still need. The new version of Factions does NOT contain any sort of "safe zone" command.
07/26/2013 4:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
itsCrafted
Select an area with WorldGuard (make sure you also do /region expand vert while it's selected), and /region define safearea
Then type /region flag safearea mob-spawning deny

edit: i'm very experienced with plugins (2ish years doing servers). PM me if you want me to help out.
07/26/2013 4:18 pm
Drakeh
I have WorldGuard, but mobs are STILL spawning in the area that I claimed. It's very strange.
07/26/2013 3:10 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
RustyTurkeyBrain
For 1 just set them to gamemode 2.
07/26/2013 3:01 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
1 and 2 can be done with WorldGuard either by settings regions and flags or by editing the config file. Not sure about 3.
07/26/2013 3:04 pm
Drakeh
I have WorldGuard, but for some reason hostile mobs are still spawning. And it still let's you break a block but it says "you don't have permission for this area."
07/26/2013 2:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
ChaosCrewful
You can still claim safe areas with factions. You do /f claim safezone not /f claim safearea. There is a plugin called loot that automatically refills the chests (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/loot/) The safezone wont allow players to break blocks either.
07/26/2013 3:05 pm
Drakeh
Oh, snap. My ignorance strikes again. Yes, but what I need is a plugin that doesn't even show a break animation. You just can't hit blocks.
07/26/2013 3:16 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
legomanz5
This should work http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/antibuild/ you can edit if you want it to show a message or not.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome