Lag out every time I join 2b2t

Factionsnarwhal's Avatar Factionsnarwhal2/8/18 7:38 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 2
2/9/2018 10:22 am
Factionsnarwhal's Avatar Factionsnarwhal
So yesterday while exploring spawn a guy named womenareobjects told me to sign a book. Clueless at the time I just did it because why not. An hour later I lagged out and my Minecraft froze but the chat and stuff was still running. I logged back in several times to notice that for a few seconds I could play at around 1 FPS then it froze. Other servers work fine though. I’ve tried on 2 different computers and same issue. I don’t know if the book has to do with it or I respawned in a bad chunk or something. I would really like some help on the subject before I get a different mc account because I have tons of shulkers and stuff in my Echest.
Factionsnarwhal
Level 1 : New Miner