Looking for experienced user to build the server up

Mysixaxis's Avatar Mysixaxis10/26/11 10:45 am
10/26/2011 12:57 pm
AndrewMCC's Avatar AndrewMCC
Hi folks, I'll be starting a brand new server today and I need much experienced players to build this brand new server up.. Looking forward to make this server as one of the best server in Minecraft.. The server is hosted at Asia [Lag Free] and I can confirm the server up time is no less than 99.8%.. Server uses Bukkit 1.8.1 and has 30+ necessary plugins for user and will be updated more by me and if requested by user.. To apply for this, please post with the info as below and wait for me to reply you in PM with the server details in further..

IGN (In-Game-Name) :
Experiences :

* Do not apply for this if you think you cant build and do not have experiences.
** Server is not open to public yet for now - Will only open to public when world has been built up good.
*** User that applies will be given a Special Tag when server is launched later on..

Thanks and have a great day!
Mysixaxis
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2011 12:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AndrewMCC
IGN (In-Game-Name) :Andrewmcc1998
Experiences :I have been admin on a previous server and been op on another server and i have a lot of experience being admin and helping out new servers
10/26/2011 12:53 pm
RFairney
PM Sent
10/26/2011 12:06 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
xXSnipezXx
IGN (In-Game-Name) :Buzz2000 real name :Ellis williams
Experiences : i am really good at pixel art and specific buildings churches pyramids hotels castles ect ) !! i hope you choose me
10/26/2011 11:58 am
bens_dream
IGN (In-Game-Name) : Bens_Dream
Experiences : See below for further info!

Minecraft username: Bens_Dream

Age: 16, though I was moved up a year in school, which means I'm taking my A levels early.

How often do you play, and for how long?: I play for between 8 and 12 hours a day, every day without fail.

Why do you deserveto help. Be as thorough as possible: I'm Ben, I'm friendly and I'm willing to help people. I love to run shops in Minecraft. If I were allowed to play, I'd request to build a shop at the spawn. It'd be small, though it'd go deep underground and overground, as well as recessing into the bricks, so that I could maximise storage. I play a lot of Minecraft and I'm an experienced builder. I've hosted a server with CraftBukkit and plugins, and I know a lot about plugins. Not as much about CraftBukkit, though I am able to use it pretty well. I'm very experienced with plugins. I would say that I'm a good builder. I've built many redstone contraptions, towers, houses, etc. My best creation would be either a giant, circular glowstone tower, a house with a ton of redstone contraptions, or a 50x50 hourglass reaching 100 blocks in height. I've been told I'm mature for my age. I can often resolve and defuse difficult situations. I often try to sort out arguments that my friends have had. I'll help prevent griefers as soon as I see them, I will defuse any negatively charged situations in chat. I'll also happily build anything you need built around the spawn area or elsewhere, and help anyone who needs assistance or information.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I'm an avid gamer, and I love playing Minecraft, GTA IV, and other free roaming games. I'm also very academic, and I'm taking Economics, Maths, French, Graphic Design, and Music at A level. Apparently I'm quite funny too.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: At least 8 hours a day, so 64 hours a week. This is an absolute minimum!

-How long have you played minecraft?: Since The start of Beta, so around Christmas 2010.

How much bukkit plugin experience do you have? I've essentially created entire servers for players I don't even know by suggesting plugins for them.

Are you a good builder? If so what is your best work? I built a giant pyramid with a spire (50x50) with a patterned wool and lava floor on another server. I quit that server because the owner is actually crazy.

Can you conduct yourself in a mature fashion? Yep, I'm 16, though was moved up a year in school and I'm mature for my age.

What can you bring to the server? How can you make the server better? I make pixel art, help players out, build cool things, make Photoshop logos, and generally suggest things to make the server better.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, and I would hope that you make the right decision.

Thanks for reading,

Ben.
10/26/2011 11:51 am
Mysixaxis
@EPICMAN4242,daz2573,keyzee47 and citycatred, PM'ed you guys with server details..

Thanks for applying
10/26/2011 12:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
keyzee47
Can you resend the PM please? I didn't get it

Edit: Scratch that, got it thanks
10/26/2011 11:50 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
keyzee47
IGN (In-Game-Name) : keyzee47
Experiences : I am co-owner on a server, and VIP on another. I can build pretty much anything if I put my mind too it. Check out my name for some things I have built
10/26/2011 11:46 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
citycatred
IGN: citycatred
Experience: Currently the co host on a server (just click my tag to see examples of stuff I've built). I've played on a few servers where I've had Builder status and was offered Moderator. My best build in my opinion would be my huge Spleef/Mob arena. I've been playing minecraft around a year now so I do have the experience that comes with time.

Thanks
citycatred
10/26/2011 11:42 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
daz2573
IGN (In-Game-Name) : daz2573
Experiences : i build on EVERY SERVER i go on and that is like 20 saved in my mc RIGHT NOW and ive build so many things at least 10 buildings on each server also all the server owners always ask me to build more stuff for em wich means i can build
(so basicly im saying i CAN build)
thx for reading and if u say no can u test me to see what you think !
thanks
daz2573
10/26/2011 11:39 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Prince
EPICMAN4242
IGN (In-Game-Name) : GreatBigOcean
Experiences : I have been admin on many many servers, as when i find a server i like i stick with it until the very end. I am good at building grand buildings, but not cities, as that requires more patience then imagination. I am good at administrating servers and i am renowned as being one of the most loyal builders on many servers. I also have a lot of experiance and have been playing minecraft for a year and a half. Therefor i have many grand buildings under my belt. grand palaces, underwater castles, renagade bases (depending on the server) and a hunger games arena. Hunger games arenaa are large pvp zones with traps and hidden treasures. They are my great if this is a pvp server, but i would need a team of builders as it is a HUGE arena.

Thank you for considering, GreatBigOcean
10/26/2011 11:34 am
Mysixaxis
@Mongoose42 and TweeHugger, I've PM'ed you guys the server details..

Thanks for applying
10/26/2011 11:27 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Mongoose42
IGN: james113
Experiences: Well...I can build some stuff, and if I am given a project I am quite dedicated to it. It have built a lot of awesomeness on my creative and it would be good to share my it with you. I am working out redstone slowly but surely and I have a testing sector for all that. My friend told me to build a town in a 50x50 area and I did in a hour or two. If you let me build I am sure you will not be disappointed.
(He he this is like a job interview! )
10/26/2011 11:23 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
TweeHugger
IGN (In-Game-Name) : Fruitcupslol
Experiences : I've hosted a succesfull minecraft server before, called impressivecraft. Then i had to discontinue it because of the cost of each month, and we were not getting as much donators, I have also been admin on HydroCraft, then that got discontinued because of the cost per month.
10/26/2011 11:00 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
M3RK Mathias
Your point being, that may not even be enough. This guy could want a world-wide renowned super minecraft architect that builds stuff like the freaking earth in 3d with all the buildings of real earth on there.. "not really" but who knows
10/26/2011 11:14 am
Mysixaxis
Yeah planning on those and I've sent you the Server Details..

Thanks
10/26/2011 11:28 am
M3RK Mathias
I have received nothing, just to let you know
10/26/2011 11:30 am
Mysixaxis
Yep sorry my bad..The message did not go thru..Maybe you could check now..

Thanks
10/26/2011 10:58 am
Mysixaxis
Replied in PM..

Thanks for applying..
10/26/2011 10:54 am
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
You have more experience than me....
10/26/2011 10:52 am
M3RK Mathias
IGN (In-Game-Name) : Sleepertized
Experiences : Well I have been playing MineCraft for about 1 1/2 years now, I've played on multiple servers, been advbuilder on nearly all of them, CoOwned 2 servers, and am now currently a moderator on a server, I have built everything from full-fledged towns to floating castles by the sea, to shops that are more like SUPER-Malls, underwater cities, giant tress with a hotel at the top etc.
My Point = I can build, at least in my opinion, extremely well.
10/26/2011 10:49 am
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
IGN (In-Game-Name) : vipond
Experiences : ??? I can build quite good buildings... I can do fairly good pixel art..... I've been op on 2 servers...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome