Major Server Lag.. PLEASE HELP

Eclipse111's Avatar Eclipse1116/8/13 7:15 am
1 emeralds 113 3
6/8/2013 12:49 pm
Uneditedship's Avatar Uneditedship
HI! Im running a 2GB Server and in the past 2 days we are getting major server lag,
If you would like to check you can go to my srver PC-MG.TK

Here Are the plugins I am running.
Click to reveal
Plugins (48):
GroupManager, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, MotdManager, Closedown, Buycraft, ColoredSigns, Potion Join, PsuedoMe, CommandWatcher, USkyBlock, WorldGuard, ServerHub, Announcer, SurvivalGames, NoteBlockAPI, Permissions, OpenINV, TempleRun, ClearLag, FirstJoinPlus, ProtocolLib, SupplySign, SuperSpleef, BetterClearInventory, TAGAPI, Essentials, TabConfig, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, TabAPI, EssentialsChat, Factions, Citizens, WirelessRedstone, Vault, PlotMe, MultiVerse-Core, MineResetLite, Commandsigns, Multiverse-Inventorys, BattleArena.

If you need anymore data.. Just tell me.
Eclipse111
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2013 12:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Uneditedship
Need help setting up your server?
Need help with recomending good hosts?
Need help to get discount codes?
-----------------------
We are the server helpers, We will help set up your plugin config and send it to you FOR FREE!
We will set all your minecraft server needs however you want!

We even help out with Tekkit!
we work with (bukkit,Vinnilla,tekkit clasic)
We can set up your server the easy and fast way for 100% free

"We do not buy you a server"

For more information please msg us and we can talk in skype!
We can talk thru Im And voice calls.
06/08/2013 11:09 am
Level 33 : Artisan Skinner
oceoano
Wow , you have so many plugins..

Close down - Close down basically closes your server off from other players for as long as you want. When it is closed down you can test mods, de-greif, ect. You can just whitelist is when you need to test things..

CommandWatcher Same thing as social spy (/socialspy ) So there is not point of this plugin.

ColoredSigns You can normally do this , you just have to dig around in the essentials config for a bit..

You should really try to get less pointless plugins , it creates more lag and takes up more space then it has too.. I get the feeling you just like to have a lot of plugins and don't even use a good amount of them..

-Oceoano.
06/08/2013 8:57 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Mjone77
Male sure you have some fast bandwith when running a server and a fast computer. But because you cant change that, here is a link that will explain how to reduce lag by changing some server configs: http://www.envioushost.com/client/knowl ... icle&id=17
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome