Minecraft 1.7.10 chuck loading lag

Tigarax's Avatar Tigarax12/4/17 8:13 pm
1 emeralds 492 4
12/5/2017 7:44 pm
Tigarax's Avatar Tigarax
Hi guys, today I want to talk about a chunk loading lag i have having.

When I play Minecraft 1.7.10, the chucks randomly turn invisible and glitch, sometimes random blocks go invisible, this happens especially when activating a Redstone circuit.

This lag only occurs on 1.7.10 forge.

Can anyone help?

Tigarax
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2017 8:20 pm
Level 41 : Master System
Devi The Panda
This is more of a coding flaw in the (base) game's design. Forge isn't the problem however your computer's graphics or CPU may be too low or old to load the chunks properly. I've ran into this problem many times and usually for the invisible blocks it's more or less a lag based occurrence on your side, simple way to fix is to exit the world and rejoin it and it should make the block appear again and any other invisible (single) blocks.

The chunk errors that you say you are seeing is just that, the game is having problems loading in scripts that java is trying to execute. Again, it could be caused by low end components on your PC/laptop.
12/04/2017 8:22 pm
Level 41 : Master System
Devi The Panda
Some of these errors and bugs were fixed in 1.11x and above as well. 1.7.10 was filled with bugs they couldn't fix at the time.
12/05/2017 7:44 pm
Tigarax
But the game runs perfectly fine in vanilla 1.7.10, and my PC hasn't had any other problems like this in other forge versions of Minecraft and other games.
12/04/2017 8:14 pm
Tigarax
Also, I posted a screenshot of my mods so you guys can see if the mods are causing it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome