Minecraft windows 10 edition

uglyboi's Avatar uglyboi1/14/18 9:24 am history
1 emeralds 400 6
1/15/2018 2:10 am
uglyboi's Avatar uglyboi
yesterday I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft windows 10 edition it worked perfectly fine I put it on max settings and was running much faster than excpected anyway I decided to fly around with the elytra and I was using fireworks to get around as soon as I reached the end of my render distance which was maxed out the chunks was not loading in but there was no lag id would be able to place and mine blocks is this a bug or is it some of the settings?

edit:if there is a way to upload a small video on this site let me know I will show you because my explaination might not make sense
uglyboi
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2018 11:51 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
The real question here is: Why are you even playing in the Windows 10 Edition anyway?

I don't play the W10 Edition but it sounds very much like a bug.
01/14/2018 1:24 pm
uglyboi
I purchased windows 10 edition when I learnt how to play now it has some quality feature way better performance harder boss fights but it still kinda sucks with the purchases I'm probably switiching to java now
01/14/2018 1:31 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
I think you're being fooled man. Windows 10 doesn't have particularly better performance nor more features or bossfights. The only thing I've seen is that it's compatible with VR.
01/15/2018 2:10 amhistory
uglyboi
wise guy ive tested it multiple times man its way better optimised than java edition you can directly join friends worlds with ease using the xbox app its cross platformed and has a list of other additional gameplay features java/pc is still the number one platform but it still doesn't get stuff right that's why people have to download optifine or some other tweaking app which should really be built into the game

Edit: look it up the bosses are harder on bedrock edition
01/14/2018 9:53 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
You can post video on YT - when uploading there's an option to upload it as public/unlisted/private - You have to select 'unlisted' option - after upload post link to the video here :)
01/14/2018 11:38 am
uglyboi
great idea ill make a video and post about it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome