[1.7.2] Mod Specific Recipe Crafting Issue

opartyinmypants's Avatar opartyinmypants5/30/14 3:26 pm
1 emeralds 252 3
5/31/2014 2:11 pm
opartyinmypants's Avatar opartyinmypants
Hello all and thank you for your interest,

Quick Summary: I am having issues with crafting items specific to any mod, as it will allow creation but disappear as soon as it is used, and never taking away the raw materials. All other non-crafting mods (i.e. CraftGuide and X-Ray) work without issue.

Detailed Version:

I am running MC 1.7.2 and playing on a Vanilla 1.7.4 server. Computer Details Below.

Computer Specs

I am running only a few mods, as seen below.

Mod List

Now here is the weird part. I tried first making a glass lens used in the Star Wars Mod to create Blasters. It requires one glass block to make 8 lens. I only had one glass block, but am able to make a full stack without using up that glass, then when I back off the workbench, the glass drops and I keep the lens, as long as I don't pick up the glass block. As soon as I pick up the glass block, the block replaces the lenses. As soon as I try to use the glass lenses in any way, they disappear.

Glass Malfunction

The same happens when testing TrapCraft and crafting spikes. I can make infinite spikes from one set of material, and even hold the spikes (as seen in the second spoiler, as long as I don't pick up the raw material from the creation), but as soon as I try to use it, I lose them all.

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

I hope this was enough information, and I appreciate any advice or help suggested.

EDIT: Here is a picture of the Forge I am using

Click to reveal
opartyinmypants
Level 1 : New Miner