My world is all messed up

Catcloud's Avatar Catcloud8/22/17 8:07 pm history
1 emeralds 191 2
8/22/2017 8:35 pm
Catcloud's Avatar Catcloud
  • Spoiler - click to reveal
    Hidden content here!
    Hello everybody, so I'm freaking out. I have pc minecraft, zan's minimap and a texture pack. I was playing my favorite survival map and using cheats to teleport to my house. The game crashed and when I logged in again my save for that world was gone. I went into the app data saves folder and it was still there, so I did a quick google and found out I needed to create a new world with the same name and it would take me to my old world. I did that and it happened exactly like google said, my waypoints were there, my house, inventory, my trunks full of stuff. I kept playing. Today, a few days later, my world is missing again!, I do the same and it makes me spawn in some random place, my waypoints are there, my inventory is gone. I allow cheats and teleport to my house. Except it's not my house! It's a river, I open the map and it looks weird. The patch of land my house used to be build in is now a river. I open the waypoints map, I can see the mine I used to go to and the surrounding forest... but the place I teleported to (where my house used to be) now looks like a misshapen body of water in the middle of the forest. I switch to creative mode and fly to my nearest waypoint, the map looks ok but all the waypoints are wrong!. I can't find any of my locations. I kept teleporting places to see if anything was in the right location and it kept changing the map. I'm sorry if I'm explaining this all wrong, I don't know how to say it... I would teleport to an igloo waypoint, for example and a desert would be there, I opened the map and saw it changing, the desert are expanding where the snow was... what happened? I did nothing, I swear!. My sister was playing her world. I exited her world, went into my mine and this happened. I had so much stuff and had discovered many biomes, why?!!?!!?. Does anyone know if I can get my stuff back? Or more importantly, what the hell happened and how to avoid future problems.
Catcloud
Level 1 : New Miner