NEED 1-3 CREATIVE, EXPERIENCED BUILDERS

pwna's Avatar pwna8/27/11 7:33 pm
9/18/2011 4:15 pm
C-Drive1337's Avatar C-Drive1337
Hello,
I have made a completely new bukkit server, with pluggins and many more in the future. i have never tried this and I think it will be fun, building a new server from scratch, building spawn, building towns setting warps and opening it up the the public.

the only problem is, i am having trouble understanding permissions. and group manager wont work on my computer for some reason, so if you have skype and know how to use permissons, inbox me and Help me out! PLEASE! haha

to help choose who i will pick is by questionnaire, also, after answering questions, to have a better chance at being picked, make a link and have it open up to a minecraft creation of yours. it must be a pretty nice creation, it doesnt have to be LARGE! it can be small to with some amazing design to it.

Questions:
1.) How much experience do you have playing minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. (bringing it to my server meaning, how can your building skill help improve the design of the server.)
2.)do you work well with others?
3.)what different creative structures do you like to build every so offen,
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new!
5.)do you love minecraft, (obviously who doesnt!) and how much! 1-10

i will inbox you if i pick you, so if you dont get an inbox message by the end of the day, you have not been picked.
remember, if you are not picked it is not because you are a bad builder, or i dont like you and you are not qualified. you cant really be bad at minecraft, everyone has a different view on things.

DO NT EXPECT AN ANSWER RIGHT AWAY, BE PATIENT LOL,
pwna
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2011 4:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
C-Drive1337
1.) How much experience do you have playing minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. (bringing it to my server meaning, how can your building skill help improve the design of the server.)
Well, I've never been much for "Surivivng in Minecraft, I really only liked the designing and building concept of it, as for experience I'd say over 200 Hours of Building Experience
Yes very.
I mostly like going on to servers and finding ruins of other builds that have been griefed but I also build extrvagant Temples, Houses, and other variations of buildings.
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new!
I dunno something to do? I don't have a home server maybe this one can be it
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!111

Check my profile for a Rebuild of an NPC Town and a Past Spawn I built
09/18/2011 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
blake74
Im not fan of answering lots of questions so here is a brief do work good with others
im good with redstone(able to make lever passcodes) and i have been trying to search for a server for a while and i thought i might stick with this one if i get to help build. So if u need another builder respond.
09/18/2011 3:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
daniel_sherv

i have been playing minecraft for about 3 months, but have taken numerous architectural drafting classes...(it's gonna be my minor when i go to college ^_^)

and i have owned my own bukkit server before, so i'm familiar with it!

i have 6 other siblings, all younger, so yes, i'm pretty easy going.!

anything giant, anything castle-ish

uhh well i'm not currently on a server so i thought it would be fun!

10! i stayed up till 3 one night playing!

here is a sample of my latest work if you're interested:

http://twitpic.com/6mznfh
http://twitpic.com/6mzn46
http://twitpic.com/6mzmvb
http://twitpic.com/6mzmju

[EDIT] whoops sorry, is hamachi absolutely essential???
09/18/2011 3:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
daz2573
1.) How much experience do you have playing minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. (bringing it to my server meaning, how can your building skill help improve the design of the server.) i have owned a server and i am a very very good builder i build for hours on end on loads of servers and i never get bored
2.)do you work well with others? yes very well
3.)what different creative structures do you like to build every so offen, erm dipends what mood i am in apart from if someone tells me what to build then yh ill build it
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new!because i love helping out and always will.
5.)do you love minecraft, (obviously who doesnt!) and how much! 1-10 100000000 sorry just i love it
09/18/2011 3:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Spelunker
Pepman256
Should i get managed or unmanaged?
09/18/2011 3:38 pm
Pepman256
Ok, ill check it out.
08/27/2011 9:09 pm
pwna
Pepman, hamachi is used for a lot of different servers. there are actually thousands of servers posted on this site with hamachi servers, you can check that out. i just wanted to point out that it is very safe, and gives no virus.
08/27/2011 8:50 pm
Danny865
Im in your network idk how to join
08/27/2011 8:49 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
whitey12051
can you pick me im very good bbuilder and pixel artist

08/27/2011 9:05 pm
pwna
what have you built with pixel art?
08/27/2011 8:48 pm
Pepman256
I would try out but i dont have skype AND i dont really know what hamachi is so i dont know if i should get something i dont know about.
08/27/2011 9:04 pm
pwna
its alright, you dont have to try hamachi out, if you want to confirm it is ok. you can check youtube. i understand, you dont want any virusus to get on your computer, and hamachi has not done that to me yet. hopefully it never will
08/27/2011 8:45 pm
pwna
you know how to join my hamachi right?
08/27/2011 8:41 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Electrician
ZachChapman
i forgot the outline but id like to help you build ive been playing minecraft for 3 months and i think i am a okay architect. thanks for reading.

P.S. Im 14
08/27/2011 8:35 pm
Danny865
Imma Newb at hamachi lolz how do you join the server i already joined your network?
08/27/2011 8:32 pm
atokad505
pwana i think you may find me very useful plzz add me
08/27/2011 8:31 pm
Danny865
Ok Thanks
08/27/2011 8:30 pm
pwna
danny865, i am picking you to build some of our warp towns. make them big, and some with a giant defensive wall around them. freeman and i are already building spawn
\i will inbox you the info ok,
08/27/2011 8:28 pm
Danny865
I also just got Hamachi from your link thanks
08/27/2011 8:22 pm
Danny865
What about me Pwna?
08/27/2011 8:05 pm
pwna
hey freeman, i chose you. check your inbox
08/27/2011 7:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
theawesome2
Questions:
1.) How much experience do you have playing minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. (bringing it to my server meaning, how can your building skill help improve the design of the server.) I have a LOT of experience (at LEAST 1000 hours) nd i could put a fancy look to it or an older look or mostly any thing you need/want im OK with redstone but not amazing.. i cant build those crazy calculators

2.)do you work well with others? Yes
3.)what different creative structures do you like to build every so offen, Castles and redsotne creations
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new! Because i abosolutley LOVE helping new servers.
EDIT: Shit man i aint got hamachi sorry!
Ask my family and theyll say 10
EDIT: Sorry man i aint got hamachi and i wont be getting it sorry bro!
08/27/2011 7:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Freeman211
1.) How much experience do you have playing Minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. I have been playing for about 6 months but i am an all out guy with plenty of experience. (I Play like 16 hours a day.) I can easily bring everything i've got to the server and i am very hard working so when i start something it get's finished no matter how difficult.
2.)Do you work well with others? I Work great with others and am very accepting of their ideas and i always try to meet people halfway.
3.)What different creative structures do you like to build every so often. I Love huge structures that involve complex designs. With overhangs, Monster Rooms. Fireplaces, Red stone usage and even Large Farmland.
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new! That's what i love. A fresh start, new land and a good set of people to work with in a small group. It makes me feel welcome and not cut off by things like no more places to build or having so many people on that is cause lag and crash.
5.)do you love Minecraft, (obviously who doesn't!) and how much! 1-10. GOD UP YO SCALE MAN CAUSE I GO FOR A BILLION INFINITE but ten if i must and 11 when 1.8 comes out
08/27/2011 7:50 pm
pwna
I AM SORRY, I FORGOT TO ADD THAT IT IS HAMACHI TO JOIN.

if you dont have hamachi it is very easy to download, i will give you link if you decide to.
https://secure.logmein.com/products/ham ... nload.aspx

make sure to pick, unmanaged
08/27/2011 7:43 pm
Amazingbuilder
1: I been playing minecraft for about a year now and i think i bring a couple things to your server i am good at building skyscrapers castles farms basically everything except red stone which i suck at using.

2: Yes i work well with others as i often have to when playing sports or playing video games with other people.

3: I usually do pixel art or make a tropical floating islands,Giant underground bunkers,castles with about every room dining room. armory etc.

4: Well i been playing a lot of faction/pvp servers lately and i need a break from it and i want a fresh start.

5: 9

Also i have Skype.
08/27/2011 7:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
JustApples
1.) How much experience do you have playing minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. i have lots of architect experience and a little redstone. i am alittle new to minecraft but like you said you cant be bad at minecraft ive had an account for a few months and i have run a server before
2.)do you work well with others? of course why else would you play on MP
3.)what different creative structures do you like to build every so offen? i enjoy building houses that are in the sky, not flying but on a pillar though they could be in mid air
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new! i need a goal/challenge and I prefer to start in the beginning
5.)do you love minecraft, (obviously who doesnt!) and how much! 1-10 over 9,000!!!! its a really fun game (if it has to be 1-10 then 9.7 because theres always room for improvement)
08/27/2011 7:40 pm
Danny865
1.) How much experience do you have playing minecraft and how can you bring that to my server. (bringing it to my server meaning, how can your building skill help improve the design of the server.)I love making spawns and towns aswell i know a lot of commands for essentials etc
2.)do you work well with others?I love to be social
3.)what different creative structures do you like to build every so offen, I like to randomly make new towns around the world
4.)why did you choose to play on this new server, i mean its from scratch, totally new!Because i always like to help build up new servers and help them!
10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome