Ok..Ok.. Need Permissions Helper/Admins

Djevik's Avatar Djevik2/29/12 11:03 pm
1 emeralds 174 4
3/1/2012 5:15 pm
drew9900's Avatar drew9900
Ok, here is my offer... I thought I had help with this with my friends on teamspeak well at least one of them and he was down but then seen everything that needs to be done... he kinda doesnt do shit

So I am looking for someone to help me out and building the permissions table.. and get this up and running on my dedi... with your help I will try to meet your demands.. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.. and Yes you will be an admin on the server if you are a trusted person...

p.s I am building a totally new town on my dedi and not using a per loaded one.. makes it more fun I guess so the server is a work in progress and far from being done in game at least...

So anyone that likes to build stuff that looks good at least... shout me a pm too

I require teamspeak 3 as well.. hope that isnt a problem
Djevik
Level 1 : New Miner