What are you good at:
Will you play for The players or rank:
Why should i pick you:
Can you record:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Extra-Comments:
Dabmaster133
Level 7 : Apprentice Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2012 3:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BarryWilson55
Name:Barry
IGN: BarryWilson55
Experience: Co-Owner Head-Admin Admin
Timezone: GMT
What are you good at:Building, problem solving, making websites, organising groups of people, ect
Will you play for The players or rank: players as i enjoy other peoples happiness
Why should i pick you: cause i am a great builder, and have plenty of experience also i will make your website
Can you record: No
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a hard working student after something to do in free time that helps others
Extra-Comments: I will be extremely useful, also i own a website design company (http://gamingwebsitedesign.elementfx.com)
10/05/2012 9:58 pm
Dabmaster133
Haha, Thanks For applying Like your Application
Your Accepted i just wanna see what you do
10/03/2012 1:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
imadrainpipe
Rank: Any rank you would be willing to give, but i wouldent mind starting at mini-mod and working my way up if you find it necessary
Age:10 (Not annoyingly childish, so please take my application seriously)
Name:Eliza
IGN:
Experience:I have been a mod on a game before, the game is closed now.
Timezone:GMT
What are you good at:Coding (for my age), Design, Art, Gaming.
Will you play for The players or rank: Players! Whats the point in a rank if you dont care for the players?
Why should i pick you:I wouldent abuse powers, I would fairly punish griefers, trolls, etc., And i would try my best to make fun events (with permission from you). I would try my best to be a good rank person (I dont know what rank you will chose if you hire me, so I wrote rank person)
Can you record:I do have hypercam2.
Tell us a little about yourself:I really enjoy computers, and I love design, art, and gaming (falls under computer category really), I dont really enjoy school, I hate maths, and enjoy writing stories.
Extra-Comments:I know its hard to hire a kid, but I wouldent do anything childish/stupid. I wouldent be able to be on the server ALL the time, but I would go on when I could.
10/05/2012 11:17 am
Dabmaster133
You Know, I would accept This but im just Worried about your age So no Sorry.
10/01/2012 11:56 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers
10/01/2012 11:00 pm
Level 29 : Expert Fisherman
BattlingApollo
Etano, here's a tip:

It's better not to instantly give them Mod if they write a good application, it's best to see 'em around a bit before you do. You'll find out how they act over a period of time.
10/02/2012 9:45 pm
Dabmaster133
Haha, Thanks Apollo......
I didn't give them the rank Firstly.......
Secondly... Most of them i accepted i pmed also The Didn't like it so i removed
09/29/2012 10:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
brain_brain
what happened?
09/29/2012 9:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
shanti88dan
Name: Daniel.
IGN: shanti88dan.
Experience: i have been admin on 2 other servers assistant head admin on 1 and mod on 1 server.
Timezone: mountain time.
What are you good at: im good at building and helping players out and im very good with redstone.
Will you play for The players or rank: players.
Why should i pick you: because i help out a lot and i can help u build a ton.
Can you record: no sadly not
Tell us a little about yourself:
Extra-Comments:
09/29/2012 8:50 pm
Dabmaster133
09/28/2012 5:53 pm
brain_brain
@Etano can I have the ip ?
09/28/2012 10:55 am
Dabmaster133
brain_brainRank: Admin
Name: Anthony Cicatello
IGN:
Experience: Playing minecraft for about.. one and a half years or so.
Timezone: EST
What are you good at: Building ( as long as I get the correct supplies needed for the task )
Will you play for The players or rank: The players.
Why should i pick you: I feel you should pick me because I am a nice, creative, loving ( if you will ) kind of person. I want to help your server reach uber popularity, itll make me happy.
Can you record: Nope. Sorry .
Tell us a little about yourself: Not much to tell :I . I just wanna help you out. S'all .
Extra-Comments: I like helping out, as you can tell. If you were to take away my rank after I completed my jobs, of course I would be mad, but I hope you wouldnt do that

-Anthony

Accccepted
09/27/2012 7:21 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Teen_Skin_Creator
Rank: Co-Owner (It would be nice but i know you have a lot of people asking for it so it's tottally cool if i dont get picked) or H-Admin or Admin or Moderator (but ill be fine with Mini-Mod too).
Name: Alec Miller
IGN: Mills99
Experience: 2 years
Timezone: mountain
What are you good at: pvp, raid, baseball
Will you play for The players or rank: the players
Why should i pick you: i'm nice, helpful, i will treat everyone with respect, i won't spawn items or give any items our.
Can you record: Nope.
Tell us a little about yourself: i am a baseball player and I like to hangout with my friends.
Extra-Comments: I really want to play a nice fun and fair server that i can help manage and keep the community nice and running smoothly .
09/27/2012 6:47 pm
NoobHax0r
Name: Call me NoobHax0r
IGN: Supersoaker12
Experience: You mean in MC? I can make modern houses, castles and mainly i make arenas. I played MC for 1 and a half years.
Timezone: Australia/Sydney Time Zone
What are you good at: Computers and building and PvP
Will you play for The players or rank: the players
Why should i pick you: I'm an active MC player, it is the Uni Holidays in Aus and i have plenty of time to play. I am a nice friendly and talkative person. I am also good at persuading.
Can you record: Yep, I use Bandicam Full.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 19 years old, I study Law and Commerce at Uni. I love MC, I'm premium.
Extra-Comments: I can edit videos, and make websites.. yah!(Websites: dctp.ws and gamervillage.net)
09/27/2012 6:40 pm
brain_brain
Name: Anthony Cicatello
IGN: brain_brain
Experience: Playing minecraft for about.. one and a half years or so.
Timezone: EST
What are you good at: Building ( as long as I get the correct supplies needed for the task )
Will you play for The players or rank: The players.
Why should i pick you: I feel you should pick me because I am a nice, creative, loving ( if you will ) kind of person. I want to help your server reach uber popularity, itll make me happy.
Can you record: Nope. Sorry .
Tell us a little about yourself: Not much to tell :I . I just wanna help you out. S'all .
Extra-Comments: I like helping out, as you can tell. If you were to take away my rank after I completed my jobs, of course I would be mad, but I hope you wouldnt do that

-Anthony
09/27/2012 5:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Frazer77
Name: Frazer
IGN: Frazer77
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 Years now and i have been admin on 4 servers mond on 5 and owner on 2
Timezone: Australia
What are you good at: Building and enforcing the rules
Will you play for The players or rank:The Players
Why should i pick you: Because i want 2 help your server become big like my most recent tekkit server did.
Can you record:no i have never tried
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Frazer Perry i have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i want 2 help the server grow
Extra-Comments: I think your server might end up being good and i will try 2 hel all of the people i can.

Regards Frazer77
09/27/2012 2:35 pm
Lukester312

Name: Luke Shanley

IGN: Lukester312

Experience: I have been Admin on may servers and i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now so i have lots of experience

Timezone: UK

What are you good at: I am good at building and help others that are on the server.

Will you play for The players or rank: I will play for the rank.

Why should i pick you: You should pick me because as i said above i have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and I have been admin on servers in the past.

Can you record: No sorry i can't record my minecraft lags like crazy when i try sorry.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well my name is Luke Shanley and i am 13 years old and I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now I love playing Minecraft and i hope to carry on playing it when i am an adult.

Extra-Comments: I think your server will be shit and i will not help every person who needs help on the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome