One way nether portal

HOMRSIMPSON's Avatar HOMRSIMPSON6/30/14 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 611 6
7/4/2014 9:49 pm
deathcrest5's Avatar deathcrest5
me and my friends made a group of houses on a server and we built a nether portal. it worked fine. go in go out come back to the overworld portal. however, me and my friends moved to a different location a few thousand blocks away and we build a new nether portal. However upon entering, you are transported back to the old nether portal in the nether and upon returning to the overworld, we are transported back to our old house. we have tried breaking the portal but it always comes back. nothing works. PLEASE HELP!!!!1!!!1!!!
HOMRSIMPSON
Level 37 : Artisan Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2014 5:48 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Break both portals, the one at your old base and the one that's connected to it in the Nether. Go to the location of your new portal and break it. Use a Nether calculator, like this one, and plug in the exact coordinates of where you're going to place your portal to the Nether in the Overworld. Use someone else's Nether portal to get into the Nether and go to the Nether coordinates that the calculator gave you and build your portal. Have someone in the Overworld build your portal at the correct coordinates, but don't have them light the portal. Light your Nether portal in the Nether and go though. You should come through the previously unlit portal your friend built you in the Overworld. If done correctly, these portals will be permanently linked and you shouldn't have the same problem with these two portals again.
07/04/2014 9:49 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
deathcrest5
You're a wizard Azie!
06/30/2014 5:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
deathcrest5
Game glitch it happens. No way to fix it im afraid, just walk it home
06/30/2014 5:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Robot_ninja455
Build a new one, should work, it happen to me once.
06/30/2014 5:40 pm
HOMRSIMPSON
it does not work
06/30/2014 5:34 pm
HOMRSIMPSON
ok let me try
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com