Permissions wont work!

Spartains's Avatar Spartains7/24/15 7:49 pm
1 emeralds 144 6
7/27/2015 8:06 pm
d1One's Avatar d1One
Every time I set permissions to a group they still don't work. I had people join my server but when the did, they tried using warps but when the used the sign it wouldn't take them anywhere. They can't TP either even though I gave them permissions to. Anyone know what the problem is?
Spartains
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2015 8:06 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Button Pusher
d1One
Just post your permissions in pastebin and post the links here, we can look at the config and point out any errors. OPing random strangers is a recipe for disaster.
07/25/2015 3:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Code_7
rogerdillon300zx
Well, I can tell you. I just can't make you OP and all that though.

woodlandnetwork.beastmc.com

I don't need to be OP or anything, just need to talk to you or someone who has access to the server files.

btw, I'm not showing the server online atm
07/25/2015 11:10 am
Spartains
Code_7
rogerdillon300zxEvery time I set permissions to a group they still don't work. I had people join my server but when the did, they tried using warps but when the used the sign it wouldn't take them anywhere. They can't TP either even though I gave them permissions to. Anyone know what the problem is?

sometimes spawn protection (in server.properties) can be the issue, even though the person can have the permissions, the sign wont work because it's being protected by something else

what's your server's IP btw?

Well, I can tell you. I just can't make you OP and all that though.

woodlandnetwork.beastmc.com
07/25/2015 12:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Code_7
rogerdillon300zxEvery time I set permissions to a group they still don't work. I had people join my server but when the did, they tried using warps but when the used the sign it wouldn't take them anywhere. They can't TP either even though I gave them permissions to. Anyone know what the problem is?

sometimes spawn protection (in server.properties) can be the issue, even though the person can have the permissions, the sign wont work because it's being protected by something else

what's your server's IP btw?
07/24/2015 8:44 pm
Spartains
bump
07/24/2015 7:50 pm
Spartains
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024