Piston Door and Plates

tastyhotschmoes's Avatar tastyhotschmoes7/31/16 8:15 am
1 emeralds 296 7
7/31/2016 4:18 pm
53MP3RF1's Avatar 53MP3RF1
I am trying to activate a 6 sticky piston door (3 on each side) with 3 plates. All three plates must be stepped on to activate the door.

I am having a rough time getting this to work.

any help on it?
tastyhotschmoes
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2016 4:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
53MP3RF1
tastyhotschmoes
This worked! Great!

Glad it worked for you. Good luck!
07/31/2016 4:05 pm
tastyhotschmoes
[quote="53MP3RF1"]I assume what you're looking for is, for example, three players are playing a map and they all must stand on pressure plates for a door to open. I've made a simple door for you. The most important part is the contraption with redstone torches made of grey wool, so I made a closeup of that. You can, of course, extend the redstone lines and hide it, but I just made this as a proof-of-concept so I did not hide anything. For the future, what I made is called an AND gate (all inputs must be activated in order to receive an output)

This worked! Great!
07/31/2016 3:28 pm
tastyhotschmoes
This is Epic! Thank you so much!
07/31/2016 9:50 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
53MP3RF1
I assume what you're looking for is, for example, three players are playing a map and they all must stand on pressure plates for a door to open. I've made a simple door for you. The most important part is the contraption with redstone torches made of grey wool, so I made a closeup of that. You can, of course, extend the redstone lines and hide it, but I just made this as a proof-of-concept so I did not hide anything. For the future, what I made is called an AND gate (all inputs must be activated in order to receive an output)

Pictures

07/31/2016 8:26 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
tjktakbuongu
1. Make a line of redstone that connect to the 6 sticky piston
2. Make each plates connect to that line of redstone individually.
3. Make sure the 3 plates do not connect to each other.
4. You are done. Good luck!
07/31/2016 9:13 am
tastyhotschmoes
I attempted this....one line of redstone with three plates branching off the line (repeaters to make sure they are not connected to each other) and each plate opened the doors separately.

Cause I am something of a noob is there any chance you can post an image?

Thanks!
07/31/2016 9:43 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
tjktakbuongu
I am having problem with Java so I can't help you right now, sorry TT_TT
But you should go to the chat section and seek for help. The people there are really friendly and helpful
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome