Requesting Assistance with my Servers Icon and Banner

Hidiety's Avatar Hidiety5/13/18 4:18 pm
2 emeralds 150 2
5/13/2018 7:34 pm
Hidiety's Avatar Hidiety
Hi there thanks for reading. I am wondering if any artists out there would be willing to help me out with my servers icon and banner. I created these myself and lets just say I am much better with command blocks than I am art. My server is a vanilla SMP ran off of command blocks. It is medieval fantasy themed and non-pvp. My focus for the server is to build a community of friendly, and respectful players. If you would like to help I would appreciate it. I can't pay you sadly, I really wish I could do that kind of thing, so this would be free. If you do want something in return talk to me, I'm sure we we could figure something out.

Here's a link to my server if you want to check it out www.planetminecraft.com/server/castle-builders-haven/
Hidiety
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner