Safe Adventure Maps

Clueless Dad's Avatar Clueless Dad7/27/13 12:16 pm
1 emeralds 11.7k 4
7/27/2013 12:51 pm
Clueless Dad's Avatar Clueless Dad
I have two young sons who play Minecraft. They want me to download "adventure maps." Just googling adventure maps seems to bring up fishing sites, so I asked a friend with older kids where to safely get Adventure maps and they directed me here.

Can somebody tell me where on this site I go to get them? I don't know if they're Mods or Skins or what. Are there good guidelines for safely installing them?

Also, any suggestions of cool maps to get for 6 and 8 year old boys?
Clueless Dad
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2013 12:51 pm
Clueless Dad
I didn't even think of kid appropriate when I posted this. I probably should have been, but I was thinking safe as in no hidden viruses!
07/27/2013 12:49 pm
Clueless Dad
Thanks Cool!
07/27/2013 12:49 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
tomtheebomb
I personally recommend the toy story adventure map. That seems to about as kid appropriate as you can get.
07/27/2013 12:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CoolCarsonian
You can go to the "Projects" section in the top bar and that will lead you to various maps made by other users. You can sort through what is popular now, what was the latest additions to the maps, who has updated their maps, the most popular maps of all time, with the most downloads, and with the most views.

Once you are in the section that you want, you can click the button that says "Any Category" and pick "Adventure". That will get you the maps that you want. Most maps usually do not have inappropriate things within their map and they will usually say it if it does. Just click "Minecraft World Save" and that will lead you to a website where you can download it.

As a suggestion, you should get "The Rocks of Paradise" or if you're feeling up to the task, you can try Vechz' "Super Hostile" series.

Sorry if I was a little too lengthy, I tend to do that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome