My Server Idea.

Terrortot's Avatar Terrortot9/29/11 12:30 pm
9/27/2012 12:56 am
CGBrothers's Avatar CGBrothers
Hi Dudes and Dudesses.

My mate and I are buying a server with a permanent IP. We have a basic idea for a server and we wanted to share it with you. So, in theory, the more positive comments recieved, the more likely the server will take place.

There will be 3 factions.

One will be called, 'Default', a faction where all newcomers join together. As soon as you click Connect, you are automatically directed to this server. The f home command, before any of you ask, will be at the spawn.

The second faction will be called, 'V4Victory'. This will be my faction. It will be closed so all entrants will be hand-picked. The f home command will lead you into a huge castle, which is divided into the archers section and the swordsman section. Inside the camps, there will be training and obstacle courses for the dependant classes you choose to enrol with.

The third faction will be called 'GLG', which stands for General Loyal Guard. This will also be closed and all entrants will have to be invited to join. This will be yet another basic faction with the f home command, directing you to a large plaza with shops, arenas and museums.

The spawn with be a bussling city, thriving with fighting arenas, Minecraft art galleries, museums, football pitches, shops and restaurants. Before any one asks in the comment box, there will be iConomy. Each member shall start with $500, and before they enter the real world, they can stop up on tools, armour or food at very low prices. The spawn will provide all newcomers with the rules and expectations, admin board and faction list.

I haven't decided on the type of plug-ins yet, but I am adamant that factions, party and iConomy will be ones immediately placed.

Feel free to leave comments, improvements and likes in the boxes below. All will be read, and all will be worked upon to get those server Favourites up.

Terrortot
Terrortot
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2012 12:56 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers
Terror, I just want to help you out like this much: '.' Anyways, Dont take any site makers unless they know XHTML, CSS, HTML5. To make a enjin forums is easy, nearly anyone can do it. Otherwise they really are not worth the trouble.
09/26/2012 7:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Cryce
Tis sounds sounds like a good idea i would love to join
09/29/2011 1:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
japanroks
i, can try and improve your website however i would need to receive admin if i created an account to change coding and such do you have any ideas for your server?
09/29/2011 12:49 pm
Level 24 : Expert Zombie
3picazza
May I Be A Admin On The Server Please ?
IGN: 3PICAZZA98
09/29/2011 12:42 pm
japanroks
did you not see the donate option on that website?

it shows how much someone donated and who it was, and yes i will use enjin, as they are officially affiliated with and that keeps it simple.
09/29/2011 12:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
fadel
Japan you told yesterday that you can help me designing my website can you do it please.
09/29/2011 12:40 pm
Terrortot
Both of you PLEASE***
09/29/2011 12:40 pm
Terrortot
Yeah, great website. If you could build a draft for me, and show it to me if possible.

The server is going to be called ThePermyServer. I will give you the IP when I make it.

If possible, could the URL be Thepermyserver.enjin.com?

We do need donations etc.

If you donate, mention that:

If you donate £10 or more, you will have access to build your own faction. With your donation, you have the ability to name, and create your faction tag, add and remove faction members, change the description and be the top gun on the faction list. Donate now!

Can that be the donation section

and admins are: Terrortot and James_Slater (add that)

Also, mention, we are waiting for confirmation about a Youtube account. Say we will give them the username, and we request subscriptions PLEASE. Thanks dude.
09/29/2011 12:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
fadel
If you need a website for your server i can help i have a website with 80 + members and i can put a donate buttong for you if you want
09/29/2011 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Pancza
http://www.darkloyalty.enjin.com i got paypal donations and mobile donations i got a good layout and banners were a great community. you can look at my site for ideas
09/29/2011 12:33 pm
japanroks
If you want a website i can design you one and we can run the server together so you have somewhere for members to sign up and such,

If you want some examples of what I've already done visit here

minerecon.enjin.com

(made quickly yesterday for thekittygun)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome