Server Map Needed - $20

cord2895's Avatar cord289512/8/12 12:19 am
1 emeralds 115 1
12/8/2012 1:17 am
EatsBabies's Avatar EatsBabies
Hey guys, my server map on the DoWhatEver - Free Op server is starting to get a bit old and I want to make or get a new map for the server. I am willing to pay the person that summits the best map $20 via paypal.

Rules:
-Must not contain any inappropriate content
-Must have a spawn point
-Must be under 100 mb when you upload. If the map exceeds send it anyway and we will see if we can shrink it down a little but, if not we are sorry
-MAPS MUST BE CREATED BY YOU, if the map is not created by you, you will be instantly disqualified

**ALL MAPS MUST BE IN BY DEC 21, 2012**
cord2895
Level 70 : Legendary Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2012 1:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EatsBabies
The link below contains one of me and my partners smaller builds we've done for a server. We have experience in building mob arena's, spawns for survival, factions, and multiverse based servers. We also have experience in building pvp arena's of all types (including warhub and UltimateArena) We are looking for decently established servers to build on. All buildings we build will be screen captured by our team and possibly turned into a feature video that we will be posting to our brand new youtube channel, as well as many other social media sites. The best way to contact me is through email, garretollish@yahoo.com, or messaging the youtube channel linked in the description below! Thanks for your time!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KoolcraftQuickBuilds
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome