Shaders Help

SuzukiLove's Avatar SuzukiLove2/23/19 7:36 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 11
2/25/2019 4:34 pm
SuzukiLove's Avatar SuzukiLove
So i have used multiple shader packs with optifine that are shown in pictures to have realistic looking water but every one i try the water just seems to be super clear when looking in from the top is there something i am missing to make the water look realistic and wavy. Sues I like because of the torches effect however it makes the water look to dark even in day so i found super shaders and the water would be perfect if the top of it showed waves like its supposed to it just sucks the torches dont emit light like in sues from being help. Any ideas and does anyone know a shader pack that does both the torch light and have clearer water to see through?
SuzukiLove
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2019 3:56 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
Your graphics card may not support some of the functions that the shadercode is calling.
02/25/2019 4:34 pm
SuzukiLove
well i do have a gtx1080
02/25/2019 3:28 pm
SuzukiLove
I have decided to give up on shaders i just downloaded about 20 shaders and every single one there was something wrong with mainly to do with the water not looking real like its supposed to or if it did the glass would be really messed up or in one case the game just became super blurry. Sucks because a lot of them are good such as stazzas super shader pack(the one I use) however like most the realistic water function is broken in it
02/24/2019 11:56 am
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Since 1.13 all the shaders for 1.12 and lower don't seem to make water look realistic anymore (had the same problem). What solved it for me was downloading a newer version of the shader (I use Sildur's Vibrant Shaders) made for 1.13 versions of Minecraft and the water looked clean and wavey again. Only the clouds seem to have a very odd look now...

I also noticed that some shaders don't like certain ressource packs. Maybe try a different ressource pack and see if the problem solves itself.

But I don't know what else it could be, I am not a programmer, these are just learning by doing experiences I made.
02/25/2019 2:14 pm
SuzukiLove
Do you have a download link for this shader. I spent hours looking for and crafting the perfect texture pack i dont want to have to change it.
02/25/2019 2:22 pmhistory
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
http://shadersmods.com/sildurs-shaders-mod/
Visit this website, scroll down and choose the version that fits your system best. There are lite, medium, high and extreme versions. You will have to skip some advertisements (maybe have to disable your adblocker if you are using any) and then you get to the download (some Mediafire thing).

Be sure to download a shader for 1.13 or higher xD
02/25/2019 2:53 pm
SuzukiLove
none of the shader options seem to change anything i noticed this in the other shader packs i have been using as well such as i turned clouds off in the game options and in the shader options but they are still there???(the block clouds not the skybox clouds)
02/25/2019 2:47 pm
SuzukiLove
i see what you mean about the clouds is there anyway that you have found to get the clouds to just go away?
02/23/2019 11:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
turn on clear water option in optifine
02/24/2019 9:56 am
SuzukiLove
is it because im playing on 1.13.2?
02/24/2019 9:54 am
SuzukiLove
sues does not seem to have the option however stazzas super shaders does but changing the transparence option does nothing.I have a screenshot showing what it looks like in my game. Going through the options i see that the resource packs actually seem to not being working almost at all how they are supposed to such as the waving leaves.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome