Single Player World Not Loading

EchocallingEarth's Avatar EchocallingEarth6/14/17 10:43 am
1 emeralds 1.7k 2
6/19/2017 12:14 pm
EchocallingEarth's Avatar EchocallingEarth
Hello everyone I could use some help as this world is important and has a lot of work into it already.

Details:
Single Player World with a few mods
Mod list:
World Edit, ISM, Multihotbar, FastLeafDecay, Optifine, JEI, Hywla, and Journeymap

Problem:
I was working on the world the other day when my system crashed - not Minecraft system error and the whole thing went down. And here in is where the problem started. So I rebooted and fixed the issue which caused the system crash (easy part). However when I loaded Minecraft the world I was working on no longer showed in my worlds list.

Things I've tired so far:
- i checked and the world save is in my saves folder.
- Attempted to zip and unzip folder in an attempt to check and see if that fixed it.
- Have restarted Minecraft, though not a full uninstall reinstall as of yet(hoping to avoid this option)
- checked to be sure .data and .data.old are still in file, and they are
-attempted to transfer to alternate computer and open in another Minecraft account(account belonging to a friend), this did not work and the world still did not show.

At this point I have run out of ideas and know I am missing something simple. Please assist me with this as I really desire not to lose a ton of work.

Any other info needed I will provide and update here as well if it will assist me in getting the this issue fixed quickly and effectively.

Thank you in advance - Echo
EchocallingEarth
Level 29 : Expert Architect