Unable to Access my Server

caomdayn's Avatar caomdayn11/30/14 12:45 pm
1 emeralds 626 9
12/2/2014 11:55 pm
_ENDER_DRAGON_'s Avatar _ENDER_DRAGON_
So according to the planet minecraft site my server is currently up and running, but I am unable to connect to it and enter. I just keep getting the error message: java.net.ConnectExemption: Connection Timed Out: no further information:
Is the server not actually up and running or is this a setting in my computer?

Just for more information this suddenly started today and I made no changes to my computer since yesterday. The server did go down to make changes and I haven't been able to access it since then. I even tried to update my JAVA and disabled my firewall, both of which did not help.

The server is mc.endlesssurvival.co.uk and it is 1.8 if any of that matters\

Thank you for any feedback!
caomdayn
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/02/2014 11:55 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
_ENDER_DRAGON_
caomdaynSo according to the planet minecraft site my server is currently up and running, but I am unable to connect to it and enter.

caomdaynI don't believe it is it is not my server. How would I go about figuring this out to make the change? Thanks

What?
12/01/2014 3:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
InfiniteBlocks
That means the server IS DEAD go and find a other server to play on...
11/30/2014 1:03 pm
Level 41 : Master Network
Mortifer
Server Host or Home-Hosted
11/30/2014 1:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SomeonePrivate
well.. where did you install it?
11/30/2014 1:20 pm
caomdayn
Minecraft is just installed to my computer. The server I just copied the IP from PM and posted it as a multiplayer game, so I don't know if that means the server is saved to my computer or not. If it is so, how would I make that change? Thanks
11/30/2014 1:31 pm
SomeonePrivate
I don't understand what you did in order to connect with your server you need to get the main ip address from the server, then later if you want you can redirect your domain name to the numeric ip.
11/30/2014 1:52 pm
caomdayn
I don't understand the confusion. I found the server IP on Planet Minecraft. I opened the game, went to Add Server and typed in the IP. after that I logged into the server and could play.
11/30/2014 12:54 pm
caomdayn
I don't believe it is it is not my server. How would I go about figuring this out to make the change? Thanks
11/30/2014 12:51 pm
SomeonePrivate
if your server is in the same machine as you use to play minecraft use the ip "localhost" or 127.0.0.1 to connect.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome