Where to find a trusty dev

TheWitherinRiser's Avatar TheWitherinRiser7/30/15 11:22 am
1 emeralds 125 2
7/31/2015 2:30 pm
TheWitherinRiser's Avatar TheWitherinRiser
I've been working hard, me and my staff team on two server networks, one was earlier this year and one is right now. I've found developers here who can code well, but the first guy i had scammed a ton of money from me, and my dev i just had couldn't finish it because he's accepted into Mineplex team. Does anyone know where I can actually find a good dev (this time i will have a contract with him, no more mistakes) anywhere else than Planet Minecraft? Paid work, that is.
TheWitherinRiser
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2015 8:41 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Button Pusher
d1One
1st of if he is a scammer he didn't join mineplex team, that was just his excuse to take your money and not deliver what you asked for.

2nd. What are you looking for? What kind of plugins do you need and are you absolutely sure theres not plugins out there already (for free) that do what you need?

Only super big servers have custom plugins and dev teams, cause its expensive, unless you already have a successful server with a bunch of donations i would advice you to keep away from devs...

To find a good dev just look here:
https://www.spigotmc.org/forums/offering-developers.59/
You can tell the good ones by the amount of VOUCHES they have, never hire someone without someone else vouching for them or at the very least you know they have public plugins that work correctly.
07/31/2015 2:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TheWitherinRiser
The plugins cant be just downloaded from Spigot or anything, and i do have the money from my old server donations to pay for custom plugins. Thanks for the link btw, ill check that out!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome