Who wants too do a make a server with me?

xxRiftxx's Avatar xxRiftxx1/29/12 3:14 am
1/29/2012 2:47 pm
xxRiftxx's Avatar xxRiftxx
I have plenty of ideas for a server but I cant host one nor do I have the money for it. Is there anyone who know how to make server wanna make one with me we can pm to keep in touch. You will be Owner of course cause your hosting server.. I want to be Co-Owner.

IGN:
Have you hosted a server before:
Are you good with servers:
What your good with Minecraft

Edit:If you do I will give you a cookie Please I want to do this comp wont let me make server and I have tons of ideas to make the server good.
EDIt:I dont mean hosting like paying for a host I meant like you make the server and stuff. You dont have to pay for anything.
xxRiftxx
Level 25 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2012 2:47 pm
xxRiftxx
Im not asking you to pay repeat I am asking you to make the server.
01/29/2012 4:43 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
NobSwitch
AT LEAST he isn't asking to be owner, that would make me link my blog here.
01/29/2012 4:34 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Jas
Please explain these ideas of yours. Then people might get interested.
01/29/2012 4:33 am
Level 43 : Master Taco
Leetingz
Unless someones rich, kind , Or is really stupid, They wont make you a server :L
I just work around the house to pay for mine

-
Knight
01/29/2012 4:29 am
Level 23 : Expert Mage
Scotlockify
Please tell me this topic is a joke, this is too funny... What's your "ideas" for a server my friend?
01/29/2012 4:27 am
Level 43 : Master Taco
Leetingz
01/29/2012 4:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Heardithan
I can host a server, it won't be 24/7 though. I run it at home on a laptop, and sometimes the cord get's loose, my server would be just for screwing around. So I can host one, but I most likely can't host as often as you would need.
01/29/2012 4:14 am
xxRiftxx
Oh....Well...
01/29/2012 4:08 am
Level 29 : Expert Taco
RealismModTeam
to be honest this is basically just as bad as asking for admin or op,i realize you have good ideas for servers but,until you state them to people you wont really get many replies
and just a statement most people will think that because of your spelling errors your either young which sometimes isint such a good thing or english isint your first language which is usually not a bad thing but could complicate things or you just have a few errors occasionally in your spelling,but anyways i suggest that you should take your good ideas and go into the feedback & ideas section project-feedback-ideas.html <--- and post a topic there containing your ideas,until then you might be outta luck and im sorry some people are being jerks and telling you that you need to get your own server not pointing out any names... *stares at other 4 commenters*,i suggest you either find a good one with great admins and is looking for help and you give them your ideas without being co owner and they might give you something of a similar vein back or you just,like they said buy your own when you earn enough money
01/29/2012 4:08 am
xxRiftxx
Uhh I see pepole volunteer on some psts for thing like this. Yuo never know. Not buy you dont have to buy to get server.
01/29/2012 4:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Taco
RealismModTeam
is your o key stuck or something? not trying to be mean just saying,sometimes we type letters that come after o then o by mistake
01/29/2012 4:03 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
Stop asking for server, Get your own money.
01/29/2012 4:01 am
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
01/29/2012 3:58 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Jiggmin
No one is going to buy a server for you.
01/29/2012 3:53 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
noonoodragon
No one will do this you know.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome